༄ 𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐲 ¦ 1.

Morning
You groaned, a painfully bright light making its way into your room. You rubbed your eyes, shoving your face into your pillow. "I don't wanna get up.."
You laid there for a few minutes before slipping out of bed, your feet touching the cold floor. Brr..
You grabbed your shoes from under the bed and put them on, leaving the room.
It hadn't occurred to you until now but you were in the attic of the tavern that only had a few rooms shoved together round a small hallway. The hallway reeked of wine. What if i find rats here... Gross..

Going down the spiral stairs you noticed that the tavern was rather empty in the morning. On the second floor there was no person to be seen!

You walked up to the bartender. I think Aether said his name yesterday.. Charles, was it? "May i ask something?"
"Go for it." The bartender replied, he seemed rather annoyed by the question, probably because it was morning and he had glasses to clean.
"Do you know where Aether is?" He was the only friend you've made so far. Paimon didn't count. So.. It wouldn't hurt to ask.
"Aether ay? Hm. He's always 'round the place. Sometimes he's in Mondstadt, other times he's in Liyue. At times it seems like the guy can teleport."
You frowned. That didn't help at all. Maybe i should ask someone else..
"Yeah sorry bucko, can't help you."
"Thanks anyway." You smiled at the bartender and waved at them before leaving.

"Okay.. Aether.." you mumbled to yourself. If someone couldn't help you find him you'd have to do it yourself. You ran around the city, looking for any familiar faces. None. But woah the city was huge, how are you supposed to find people here?

You had stopped next to a flower shop, you frowned, you realised it might be best to ask someone for help.
"Oh Diluc.." you heard someone mumble.
Diluc?
Didn't Aether mention he was going to talk to someone with that name?
"I- uh- You know Diluc?" you turned to where the mumbling came from. It was a young girl, she seemed to work at the flowershop.

"Diluc?? I was talking about Diluc??" the girl suddenly became flustered. Nervously putting her hands behind her back. "I uh- i mean i do. Yes. Sort of."
That's weird..
"Then if you don't mind me asking, do you know where i can find them? A friend of mine said he was going to visit them."
The girl's anxiousness silenced after she heard you ask the question. I wonder why.. "Oh yes! Uh. I think he's usually at the dawn winery? ᵒᵒᵒ, ⁱ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗ ʰⁱᵐ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉ.."
You nodded in response. "Thank you."
"No problem! My name is Donna by the way." the girl yelled. Sheesh, she was all over the place.
"It's nice to meet you, I'm (Y/N). I guess I'll see you around..?"
"Bye (Y/N)!!"

You had quickly made your way out of that street. Brr.. She seemed like an intense fangirl.. I wonder what that Diluc guy is like. Maybe he's famous? Now all you had to do was figure the directions to the dawn winery. Maybe you could ask a guard.

Afternoon
You had arrived at the dawn winery. The scenery was so pretty here.. And the building was so.. Big! This Diluc-guy must be rich. You scanned the area, looking for the entrance, but to your surprise you saw... "Paimon..? Paimon!" you shouted out. Paimon was floating upside down, nibbling on the grapes and other fruits from the winery. Isn't that stealing?  You didn't bother questioning that now and approached Paimon. Afterall, Paimon meant Aether.

"Oh! Good afternoon (Y/N)!" Paimon quickly threw the fruits backwards. Nothing to see here. Even though you did see it..
"Good afternoon, Paimon.."
"Aether is discussing something with Diluc for some reason. Paimon kept distance because Master Diluc is on Paimon's don't mess with list."
"Don't-mess-with-list?" you questioned.
"Yeah! There are many scary people out here."
"Right... So when can i talk to Aether?"