༄ 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ¦ 3.

"(Y/N)..."
"I need your help.."

Morning
Your eyes fluttered open as you hopped out of bed. "Good dayyy~"
You weren't sure what happened but this must've been one of those lucky days where you finally had a good night's sleep.

Stretching your legs you made your way out of your room. Eyeing the paper that was left on the box.
More tasks?
Upon further inspection they were just instructions to go get your food and wait somewhere for your first day of training.

Training? Hoo boy, oh now you were excited. The most things you've done was stab those hilichurls with a stick. You still had that stick, you left it on your desk as a trophy. Even though it would be nice to learn how to stab things more efficiently.

You chuckled at your own thoughts, without context that sounded kind-of dark.

You hurried downstairs, settling yourself on one of the stools infront of the bar. Your feet tapping patiently on the flooring.

The bartender turned, placing a plate down infront of you. "Good morning (Y/N)." On the plate there were two fried cakes of mashed potatoes, Mondstadt Hash Brown's. "So how are you enjoying the food so far?" The bartender asked.

"It tastes delicious!" you hummed. That surely was no lie. The crispy coating accompanied by the sweet mashed potatoes inside this hash brown was amazing. The jam dip enhancing the flavor even more.

"By the way, the name's Charles. But you can call me Boss."
You nodded. "I'm (Y/N). But you already knew that.. Ehe.."

"By the way (Y/N). You have training today, correct? Goodluck. Head to the circle on you map next to the Knights of Favonius Headquarters."
You nodded as you stood up. "Thank you Boss. I'll get going then, thanks for the food."

Charles waved you goodbye as you left the tavern. You pulled up your map. Now where to find their headquarters..

You ran around Mondstadt for awhile until you stopped infront of the headquarters, following up the stairs next to it you ended up at a small training area. Fancy.
Looking around, you approached one of the shelves that had weapons stored. Who knew swords were so sharp.. Some were wooden though. You picked one up, swinging it around to get a feel for it. This was far different than the stick you used.

"Well well.."
You froze up, you heard someone behind you, accompanied by the noise of some kind of coin.
"It seems someone is touching the weaponry without permission."

You turned around, a tall figure with darker blue hair staring at you.
"I-im sorry.." you stuttered, putting the sword back. "I was just curious is all.."

"I admire your curiosity." the person said. "I assume you're (Y/N)?"
You nodded slowly.

"Wonderful.. Listen, i was offered to help you with some basic sword techniques in exchange on a discount and some wine. You better not be too much of a hassle to work with. The name's Kaeya if you're curious."
"(Y/N).. But you already knew that."

He nodded as he turned towards the rack with swords. "Pick whichever one you're most comfortable with, then I'll see if you're holding it correctly."

You picked up several different swords, swinging it around or just simply lifting it up. After going through several you decided to settle on a thin longsword. It was easy to move around and not that heavy either. You turned back to Kaeya. "I'll use this one."

He nodded, approving of your choice. "What a fine choice. How about we get started."
He grabbed a sword simular to yours.
He pointed the sword forward, holding his other hand back. "Follow after me."