Just Another Lie

Vanessa

I was talking to my father about Alejandro and how we vission our wedding " Yes papa we want a big wedding with our friends and family, have mama and grandma and grandpa there and our siblings" I say smiling " oh Mija I'm glad to see you happy with him" he says smiling holding my hand I smile and look at the beautiful ring Alejandro got me 8 months ago yes we have been dating for 8 months now it all started when my dad had introduced me to his old friend hector,and his wife and his two sons when we were younger.

" Ima go to Alejandro's office ok papa" "of course Mija," he said kissing my cheek and letting go of my hand, I smile and walk downstairs and hop in my matte black jeep and start driving to his house. I park my car and walk inside I see Hector and Isa " hey guys" I smile and hug them " Hi Mija Alejandro is in his office if you need him" hector said smiling " um....maybe you should wait till he gets out of his office" I hear isa say " I think it's fine if his soon to be wife walks in no?" I say laughing " Isa let her go I'm sure he won't mine, go on Mija," he said smiling.

I walk upstairs heading towards his office I see two guards in front of his office guarding his office, they both seem worried as they see me approch them " hi" I say smiling at them " Mrs. Zuniga...umm boss is busy at the moment" one says " Oh it's fine Hector let me come" I say walking closer to the door " Oh....of course, Mrs...." the other says and they both leave. I slowly walk up to the door and hear some noises.

I slowly open the door not making any noise, I see Alejandro and the girl doing it on top of his desk I slowly close the door not wanting to make any noise once I close the door I run to our room and try not to make any noise as I silently sob why....why Alejandro is all I thought... it's not like he doesn't get any action...but all I thought at the moment was getting out of here and leaving somewhere far where no one can find me, no mafias, no parents, and no Alejandro. I walk into the bathroom and wash my face.

I walk downstairs as if nothing happened " Oh Mija, your back so soon?" Hector says as he sits down " Yeah...I wanted to let Alejandro work..." " Oh ok, maybe when he's done we can all go get some dinner?" " Yeah maybe" " hey Isa can I talk to you outside?'' "of course," he said standing up and walking outside with me. " What's up?" " It Alejandro....he...he cheated on me," I say letting a tear drop down my cheek, he quickly pulled me into a hug and said " ese pedazo de mierda lo Siento Vanessa" ( that little piece of shit I'm sorry Vanessa) " why would he do that Isa why," I say crying harder " I don't know Vanessa, I don't know"

" Isa... I don't know how to say this but...I'm leaving...far somewhere no mafia no parents nobody can find me" " Vanessa, really think about what you're saying here please" he said still hugging me " I know what I'm saying Isa I'm leaving I'm only gonna stay in touch with A friend, I don't wanna be near that piece of shit" I say taking off my ring " I'm really sorry Vanessa...maybe come with us for dinner you know our last dinner" " yeah ill go but ima break the news to everyone there" " of course your decision" "but for now don't say anything to anyone" "ok" was all he said and we walked in.

It was about an hour after I saw what happened I was sitting on my bed booking a private flight I knew when I leave Alejandro is gonna have one of his hackers hack into the airplane system so I booked another flight under my name to japan and the private one to another destination. I finished booking the flights and I hear the door open, I see Alejandro walk in with a smile on his face and walks towards me and engulfs me in a hug with his head in the crook of my neck " mi Reina, te extrañé " ( my queen I missed you) " missed you to Alejandro" I said pulling away from the hug and went to my closet he seemed to look puzzled on why I pulled away from the hug and called him Alejandro " dad said when I finished work we were all gonna go to dinner" he said sitting on the bed " Yeah I know" I said while grabbing a dress " you'll look beautiful in that my love" he said smiling " Yeah I know" I say walking into the bathroom and start getting ready.

Another 30 minutes pass I have my hair done and just a little bit of makeup on since after this I'm rushing to the airport " You ready darling" I hear Alejandro's mom say " oh of course Mrs. Zuniga" " darling how many times have I told you to call me Jeniffer or MOM" she says smiling " oh right sorry" I say laughing "let's go I'll tell the guys to meet us there" she says and pulls me into the car and tells the driver to take us to the restaurant.

We arrive at the restaurant and we see Hector Alejandro and Isa sitting down. We walk to the table until one of the waiters stop me "hi?" I say slightly smiling at the waiter he looked about 6'0 feet nice blonde hair and green eyes "hey I just wanted to say you look really pretty" he said smiling "aw thank you" I say looking down at my feet "mhmm I should get going" "oh yeah for sure your table 8 right?" "Yeah I think" " well I'll see you soon then" "Ok," I say laughing and walking to the table "what did he want" I hear Alejandro say "oh nothing just asked me what table I was at" "ok.." is all he said but I could see the Jealous look In his eye.