A New Job

~ Vanessa ~

It was the next morning so I decided that I should get a job...you know I don't wanna just survive on the money I brought it won't be enough, and plus I don't want Justin to be the only one paying rent I insisted on paying rent well at least pay for my room.

"Morning sunshine" I har Justin say coming downstairs "morning Justin" "hey umm I was wondering if you have any idea we're I can work at? Since you know you live around here" "....I mean I think you won't like it but...you make a lot of money..." "what is it?" I say and giving him my full attention "well stripping..or a waiter or something, I mean look at you, you have the looks and the body and personality you'd be good at it" he says taking a bite of a apple. " That's not a bad idea...." I say and take a bite out of my breakfast " of course it's not...you know there's this club down the block maybe you can ask there!" He says and smiles "yeah I'll go down there later thanks Justin".

I put on a coat and shoes and start walking down the block, I look around and see the beautiful buildings covers with white snow, it's pretty cold but I don't mind I love the cold....I would always go ice skating with Alejandro and play in the snow.....

~flash back~

"Come on you'll be fine" I hear Alejandro say " no I'm not WHAT IF I FALL" I say and cross my arms over my chest " it's ok mi Amor I'll be here to make sure you won't, come on take my hand" he says and puts his hand out, I sigh and take his hand.

"Don't let go of me Alejandro I swear if you do" " Vanessa I'm not letting you go I promise" I hear him say.

The rest of the time we spend laughing and him some what teaching me how to ice skate " come here" he says and brings me closer to him, I smile up at him and he leads me to the big tree in the middle of the ice ring " it's beautiful" I say and look at the tree " it really is" he says looking at me, I look up at him and I see a smile on his face " Dame un beso?" ( give me a kiss?) I hear him say " nope" I say popping the P.

He laughs and points up, I look up and see a mistletoe I smile and look the other way. I feel his hand on my cheek turning my face to look at him, " look at you so beautiful" I blush and smile.

Next thing I know he's leaning in for a kiss, I quickly turn my head and he kisses my cheek instead, I laugh and try to skate away but he catches up and hugs me from behind " hey I said I wouldn't let you go" I hum in response, " I love you, you know that" I smile and look at him " I love you to".

~ End of flashback~

I sigh and come to a stop when I see the club in front me, I look at it for a while and slowly walk in " hello" I look up and see a Women in her 30 " hi" I say and go up to the desk.

" What can I do for you pretty lady" she says " hello..I'm I was wondering if you guys had any jobs available...like a waiter?" " Oh yes we have a Spot open" she says and types something on the computer.

" Can you do an interview right now?" " yes I Can" I smile at her " perfect the manger will meet with you, just go down that way and take a left into the office doors" "thank you" I say and walk down to his office.

I take a breath and knock on the door " come in" I hear a deep voice say, I walk in with a slight smile " hello" he says and smiles " Hi my names Vanessa and I'm here for a interview" "ahh yes to be a waiter right?" "Yes" I say and sit down " perfect just a few rules number 1 if anyone a guy or girl bothers you, you must tell one of us, I want all my employees to feel safe here, and two we have a dress code" he says and grabs an outfit " oh..." "yeah sorry...it's just something that brings costumers in" he says and smiles sadly " oh ok" is all that come out of my mouth " perfect can you start tonight?" " yes of course" and with that I walk out.

"How did it go" i hear Justin shout from the kitchen " I got the job and start tonight" I say smiling " that's great beautiful" he says hugging me.

A/N: OMG THANK YOUUUU GUYS FOR 201 reads!! I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD GET EVAN 100 reads!! Thank you lovessss❤️❤️ and I'll be trying to write often I've just been busy with Christmas shopping <3