The Truth

We all sat down and ordered our food, everybody was eating there food and I looked down at my phone 9:30 "shit" I say under my breath my flight leaves at 10:30 and with LA traffic if I don't leave right now there's no way if me making it on time.

I looked up and saw everyone talking and eating so I decided it was time to break the ice " so Alejandro who was the bitch on your desk" I say taking a sip of my wine "what...?" He said now gathering everyone's attention from the table "oh you know I walked in and you were having sex on your desk with A bitch" I said looking  at him straight in the eye "babe look it's not-" "WHAT" I hear his mom say "YOU CHEATED ON VANESSA WITH ANOTHER GIRL! LISTEN HOW I SAID GIRL NOT WOMEN GIRL AND YOU ALEJANDRO ARE A LITTLE BOY NOT A MAN" she said smacking Alejandro across the face "YES MIJO WHAT WERE YOU THINKING" his father says angrily "I..I'm so-"oh I gotta go" "what?" I hear them all say except for Isa "oh I'm sorry I forgot I'm leaving this, THIS is the last time you see me" I say taking off my ring "here give it to the other bitch" I say and throw it at him.

"Vanessa wait!" I hear him call "yes?" I say and turn around to see him one last time he's an ass that's for sure but a beautiful one, " I'm sorry I really am I..I don't know what got into me...please forgive me" he asked with pleading eyes " I'm sorry Alejandro but hey at least you have the other wOmEN" I say smiling and walking to the driver. I lower the window and see Alejandro standing there trying to stop the driver "please stop mi amor" I hear him say " I loved you Alejandro I really did but...you...you chose her" and the driver started the car and drove off.

I arrive at the airport and look down at my phone and have 25 missed calls from Alejandro 12 from my dad and some texts from the others saying there sorry, I scoff at the fact that Alejandro tried calling me he could have came himself I mean, what are you saying Vanessa shut up! A sigh is all that came out of me.

"Flight heading to North Carolina please start boarding the plane" I smile and throw my phone in the trash "I'll get a new one when I Arrive" I said to myself and started walking towards the boarding entrance "hello Ms. may I see your ticket" the flight attendant says while offering me a warm smile, I smile back and hand her my ticket "have a safe flight Ms" I nod and walk in.

A/N: sorry this ones a little short :( I'll try to make each story as long as the first one 😀💅 anywaysssss have a good diá