Alejandro

~Alejandro ~
"Fuck" I say under my breath as I see the car drive away, I Quickly call one of my tech guys "hey wussup Alejandro?" "I need you to find out we're Vanessa is heading to NOW!" I say and hang up the phone and walk inside.

"que estabas pensando Alejandro!" ( what we're you thinking Alejandro) I hear my mom scream at me, we hear someone walk in so we all look and we see Jack and  Daniel walk in " Por qué le harías eso a mi hermanita, perro!" ( why would you do that to my little sister bitch) I hear Daniel come up to me and grab me by the collar " calm the fuck down will you Daniel" " Don't tell me to calm my ass down cause es tu culpa que ella se fue YOU CHEATED ON HER YOU ASSHOLE" ( it's your fault she left)  he said more angrier " dude Cálmese" ( calm down) jack says and pulls Daniel back " I'm very sorry on my sons behavior kids" I hear my mom say " He was being a stupid little kid" she adds on and smacks me.

"If jack wasn't here I'd beet the shit out of you Alejandro" I hear Daniel say " Come on we need to Find her Daniel" I hear jack say pulling Daniel out, I sigh in frustration and grab onto my hair " dude...why?" I hear my little brother say " I...I don't know, one minute I'm thinking about Vanessa and...she walked in and next thing I know she's on my desk...I really didn't want too I loved Vanessa Isa, I really did" I said as my eyes get watery " I know bro, I know" I hear him say as he hugs me.

"We're do you think she went?" I say pulling away from the hug " who knows did you call the tech guy?" "Ye-" I was about to answer until I hear my phone ring "hello" " hey Alejandro we saw that she booked a flight to Japan..." "JAPAN??" " Yeah that's what it says here" " why would she go to Japan?!" " I don't know but her flight already left 30 minutes ago" " Alright thanks" I say and hang up " pack up we're going to Japan".

I grab my phone and call Daniel "What!" "She booked a flight to Japan" I hear him laugh from the other side of the phone "what?" I say in frustration " you really think she's that stupid, wow" was all he said and hanged up " what he say" I heard Isa say "that I really think she is stupid" he just shrugged and started booking the flight.

~Vanessa ~

I boarded off the plain and smiled if Only my brothers knew I was here they would murder me, I look around and see an elderly lady standing by herself so I go up to her " hi ma'am" I say with a smile "hello sweetie" she smiles back " I was wondering if I can borrow your phone...you see someone is following me and I really need someone to pick me up" I say and I put on a worried tone " oh of course darling here you go" she says handing me her phone I send her a quick smile and dial a phone number "hello?" "Hey missed me?" I said with a smirk " VANESSA?!!" "Yeah I'm in Carolina's airport please can you pick me up?" "Yeah for sure but who's phone are you Calling me from?" " oh this nice elderly lady I threw my phone away...I'll explain when you come" "ok I'll see you" "ok bye" I say and hang up "thank you so much" I smile and hand her the phone back " your welcome darling" she says and sends me a warm smile.

A/N :I parted this chapter because I want to properly introduce our ✨mYsTeRy✨character who was talking on the phone with Vanessa heheheheh 🙄🙄😼