Chapter 15

(Reader's pov)
-edited 15/8/21-

After dinner, I was escorted to my room by Anna while secretly hiding Sebastian behind me.

'Pretty sure many of the servants took a second look when walking behind me' I thought amused imagining what it would look like to be hiding a squirming crab under my dress.

The room was more spacious than my one back home which was the smallest one out of all my sisters because i was the youngest and also forgotten.

The room had white walls with a (Colour choice) roof which greatly complimented the (wood, marble, tile) floors. The furniture consisted of a large wardrobe, desk, side tables and a bed which were all white as well besides the (F/C) bedsheets.

"If you need me, please pull this string which is connected to a bell in my room and i will come as fast as a I can" Anna explained to me, pointing out the string hang on the wall above my side table (on preferred side). While she did this, she had her back turned away from me so i took the opportunity to stuff Sebastian under my pillow which was the closet thing to me at that moment.

Sebastian made some sounds in response but i covered them up with me coughing.

I made hand signals thanking Anna for her hard work while smiling until she walked out of the door.

"argh! why did you stuff me under your pillow, plenty better options to choose from" Sebastian scolded me, pushing my pillow to the side and unfortunately making it fall off my bed.

'Just be lucky we didn't get caught' I retaliated back but in my head when instead I just shrugged in response.

"This has got to be, without a doubt the single most humiliating day of my life" Sebastian vented while shoving a leaf off his head with a huff.

'How? it's not like anyone but me witnessed that moment'

"I hope that you appreciate what i go through for Ariel and you" Sebastian preached, waving the leaf around to somehow get his point across.

'Tell that to Ariel not me'

"Now we got to make a plan to get that boy to kiss Ariel..." At his point I stopped listening when he said Ariel.

Seeing as I was being ignored again, i picked Sebastian up to hide him again before walking out of my room to Ariel's and dropping him off there.

Once free from his overbearing protectiveness of Ariel, i began exploring the castle as I rather know the lay out of the place to feel more comfortable with it.

I walked around a bit finding the kitchen, the library and the throne room which were really cool. When i had finished exploring those places i noticed that it was getting pretty late and tried to find my way back to my room but quickly got lost.

I stopped by a pair of window doors to gather my surroundings when I heard laughter from behind the doors,

I turned to the door to see that it opened up to a path leading through a garden where the laughter was coming from.

So of course I opened the door and walked through a very beautiful garden to see two silhouettes in the distance.

When I got closer I saw Princey playing with his fur ball thing. The fur ball thing noticed me and came rushing over before crashing into me and knocking me to the ground.

"Max!" I heard Princey exclaimed in shock. I was about to start fighting the thing called Max but didn't as it began licking my face which made me silently laugh.

"Come on Max, get up" Princey said, lifting Max off of me. He then turned to me and smiled while extended his hand "You need help getting up?"

I nodded my head and grabbed on to his hand and let him help me up from my position on the floor.

"So what are you doing out here?" He asked me. I shrugged my shoulders which he took as a good enough answer.

There was a bit of awkward silence until Princey asked if I wanted to play with them which I said yes too.

For 30 minutes, I spent my time running around that garden while chasing and being chased by Princey and Max which was the most fun I have had in ages until my foot got caught on something causing me to fall into Princey.

We both fell to the floor with me on top of him.

We stared at each other in shock until i came to my senses and apologised while standing up.

"It's ok, don't worry about it" Princey tried to reassure me. He stood up as well and rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment probably.

There was silence between us until Princey grabbed my hand. "I want to show you something, come with me" He told me, leading me away from the little garden which when I looked at, saw the frowning figure of Ariel standing in her window but I didn't care at that moment.

He took me past his castles gates and walked on a old path through the forest still holding my hand.

'Is he going to kill me right now?' Different scenarios of him killing me in the woods began in my head but they stopped when he lead me to a river which had a massive  weeping willow near it that was on the banks of the river but it hang largely over the river creating a little hiding place.

'Wow, its so pretty' I thought while watching all the wildlife minding their business around the river with deer drinking from it further down and fireflies flying everywhere.

Princey led me under the weeping willow and we sat there enjoying each others company for about an hour with Princey telling me jokes to try and make me laugh which didn't always work as I didn't understand some of them.

After that Princey led me back to my room and left after holding my hands that bit longer.

That night, I dreamt of happy times of Princey and I around the weeping willow which had a old woman's face on it which was always smiling.