Chapter 1

About me again heheh 😁

Teluca's (lettuce) pod entered an unknown vortex. It crash landed breaking some metal stuff.

"What was that?" a child's voice said. That child was a demon. He checked to see the pod.

(????) POV

Seems my vortex caught a pod. I headed to the pod to see a female infant inside. She's so tiny.

As I study the pod it seems it's a Saiyan pod. From the other dimension.

It sure did damage. I need to make some repairs. But it seems the vortex machine won't be that easy.

As I look at the infant...wow it's not an ordinary Saiyan. She has white hair and violet eyes. Saiyans have black hair and black eyes. Even her tail has white fur.

"What an unexpected discovery," I say to myself as I take her out of her pod. Grandma would be happy to see this. I need to inspect her more.

A new discovery for the great future demon scientist Fu.

I don't know much about Towa and whatever so I just let Fu stay with his adoptive grandma

~~~~~~~
Many years later
~~~~~~~
Fu's POV

Sis was sharpening my katana while I was observing the other dimension with my brilliant creations.

Grandma named sis Athena cause we didn't know her real name. Sadly Grandma died a few years ago and now we live together.

At least she helps me with my inventions. Staying with a demon like me she is super smart. But I wouldn't say as smart as me heheh.

As I was watching something a very big power level

As I was watching something a very big power level. A godly power level. I zoom in to see a man with same hair as Athena...in Beerus the destroyer planet. I see him with another man his hair defying gravity. They were fighting with forms of...SSJ!

"Hey sis, come and see here," I call out and she approaches me. She looks at the screen.

"Saiyans? Weren't they instinct by that Icejin," she said looking at me.

"Seems like those two survived. If I'm correct they're the counterparts of Xeno Goku and Vegeta from here," I state fixing my glasses.

"Meaning they are Goku and Vegeta yes?"

"Yes, and Goku's hair kinda seems like yours... except yours is a bit long. And he's in your original dimension," I say to her and she sighs.

"Don't have any of your silly theories Fu," she says.

"I do think he is and he looks younger," I say and she knows what I mean.

"You think, not that you are exact"

"Well I can find out"

"Just be safe. You'll find me here," she says and I smile evilly. My sis always gets me.

"Fera should keep you company"

Mwahahah my brother is Fu. He's pretty fun if you get to know him.

Instant out 😜