Chapter 4

Athena's POV

I got our of the temple and headed for the lake. I saw it when I arrived.

As I was at the bank of the lake I began to take of my clothes. Only being left with swim wear. Containing a bikini and a bra. I then dive down in the water.

 I then dive down in the water

Whis' POV

I saw Athena getting out of the temple as I was at the garden. I remember something...the being doesn't know my name but I know hers. Maybe I should introduce myself better.

I follow her to see her at the bank of the lake. She stands there watching down. She then begins to take off her...clothes. My eyes widen and I freeze while blushing.

She was now only in her swim wear. A bra and bikini. I can't seem to look away from her beautiful body. I start to have a nosebleed. Oh my...

She dives in the water for sometime. As I start to worry a big fish jumps out of the water. Followed by her kicking it to death and then she got out of the water carrying it. Her hair wet and dripping... beautiful. I start to gain composure before she sees me and I teleported away. How wrong of me.

Athena's POV

I look back behind me while holding the catch. I swear i felt someone watching me. Maybe my imagination. Yes it must be.

~~~~~~
Three months later
~~~~~~
Athena's POV

Today I'm helping Whis with cleaning the temple while Goku and Vegeta were training. I like spending time with him and I will do anything to help him.

To be honest I have taken a huge liking to Whis. Sadly I don't think a mortal will be his liking. He just sees me as a friend.

"Hey Whis what do we do next?" I ask wearing a blue apron, gloves and carrying a sponge and soap bar.

"Let me see...only the second Hall is left," he answered smiling. It's nice spending time with him.

My dye hasn't faded and I have plenty of lens. No one suspects a thing heheh.

We head to the second hall in quietness until I start a conversation.

"Do you have a family Whis?" I ask out of the blues.

'i have told you many times haven't i?' Fera says.

'shut up Fera'

"Well yes Athena and they're all Angels some of my siblings were erased due to somethings," he stated looking at me.

"Can you list them for me...please?" i ask with puppy eyes.

"Of course. I have my sisters Vados, Cus, Marcarita, Quinn, Estella and of course one of my favorite Fera...," Whis listed.

'hear that Fera? One of my favorites'

'do not start with me Athena' Fera said.

"...and my brothers Korn, Awamo, Sour, Merus and Cavi," Whis finish. "And my father the Grand Priest."

"Six females and six males...what a lot," I say and he chuckles.

"Just as so"

~~~~~~~
30 minutes later
~~~~~~~

"Finally we are done," I say as i got up. Whis makes everything disappear including my apron and gloves.

"Yes we are. Oh and you got something on your right," Whis says pointing. I try to wipe it off but i fail.

"Let me help," Whis says and wipes my right cheek with his thumb. I blush slightly as I look in his eyes and him in mine. We stayed like that for seconds until...

"Umm I need...let's go outside. Yes you'll find me outside," I say embarrassed and teleport away.

Whis' POV

Why did I do that. She won't want to be near me as far as i know. I'm so stupid. I wish i could just throw myself in a black hole.

This can't be reversed so I just need to stay with it. I hope she forgives me. I should check on the male Saiyans also.

Athena's POV

Why did i run away. That was very stupid of me. It was just a tiny thing.

Goku and Vegeta are still training. From what I've heard they don't get tired of training. Oh shit Whis just landed near me with a blank face.

"Goku, Vegeta! I think that's enough for the month," he calls out and they stop sparring.

Just as they were near us there was a light and a big crash near the gates.

"These two never learn," Whis says and I was confused. Who are these two he is talking about.

Lord Beerus came out the temple wearing a something similar to a night dress. He was angry very angry.

"HAVEN'T YOU LEARNED NOT TO DISTURB MY SLUMBER!!!!" Beerus shouted with many hakai balls.

Whis quickly grabbed me by my waist and secured us with an oval shaped shield that flew away before the hakai balls were thrown. Goku and Vegeta were fast to run away before they had damage.

"W-what was that just n-now?" I ask as I was blushing slightly.

"Lord Beerus trying to kill the Saiyans"

"No I mea--"

"Athena I'm sorry if I offended you earlier," Whis says looking at me with a serious face.

"No worries Whis. I wasn't offended," I said smiling.

"Why did you teleport away then"

"I-I was just embarrassed," I said blushing slightly and Whis chuckled.

"Let's land shall we"

"Yes it's best," we then floated down landing on the ground and Whis let go of my waist. Just then Lord Beerus approached us with two people behind him. One an Angel and one a destroyer looking like a chubby Beerus.

'Vados my older sister. Attendant of universe 6'

I looked over to Whis and he looked to me with a smile. I blushed slightly as I saw his smile but it was unnoticed.

"This is my sister Vados and her Destroyer, Lord Champa from universe 6," Whis said then looked over to the two. "Greetings sister, Lord Champa"

"Greetings brother"

"Who's this?" Beerus asked looking at me. I turn to him and flash a smile.

"I'm Athena, Goku's older sister. Nice to meet you all," I introduced myself and they looked at me like I have a second head.

"Goku has a sister?"

"I just found out heheh"

"Oh Zeno another Saiyan. More trouble indeed," Champa said mocking his brother.

"I'm not trouble at all. I guess my brother and Vegeta are?"

"Yes they are"

Vados' POV

This is interesting. I see the way brother looks at Athena. His eyes are filled with love. Ohohoho seems he has a love interest on Athena. Great...

But something is off with Athena's aura. It's familiar in someway. But I can't put a finger on it.... Lets just let it be.

I wonder how much time will pass for brother to confess to her. It will be a long time indeed. My brother isn't courageous. And given by Athena's beauty, he'll be fairly nervous.

What an unforseen feeling. I never thought he'll fall in love.

Done done done. Stay toon for the next chapter and leave a comment. Hope u liked it.

Instant out 😜