Chapter 2

Athena's POV

Fu just left and I headed for my room. I could talk to Fera while he's gone. I arrive at my bedroom and lay on bed. I travel to my mind.

"Hey Fera!" I call out as it was a white space filled with nothing. A woman appears in front of me.

"Did I scare you?" she says smirking

"Not at all," I say and imagine us in a cabin and it's done. I imagine two chairs and they appear.

"Why are you here?" she says sitting down.

"I came for a talk. Fu just left," I say as I sit down as well.

For you to understand is that Fera is the Angel I reincarnated as. She once arrived at my mind and told me all about herself and trained me in my mind to be able to use my Angel powers. As I trained in my mind those powers got activated in my body.

"Why don't you just be like me and overthrow that Zeno," she says and I smile at her.

"I don't want to end up erased like you," I say at her and she only grunts.

"You know I got killed"

"Whatever"

Original POV
With Fu

The two Saiyans were now taking a break sitting down and eating. Shin and Whis were sitting in a table under a tree drinking tea.

The demon scientist appeared behind the tree and chuckled. Everyone turned to see him smiling evilly in the shade.

"Hello there"

"Wow who are you?" Goku asked awed.

"Oh me, my name is Fu," Fu replied stepping out of the shade.

"What are you doing here?" Vegeta asked folding his arms. Fu just smiled at them looking at him.

"Just needed something"

"Which is?"

Fu with the speed of light no one seeing him except Whis took three strands of Goku's hair and returned to his normal position.

"Ow what was that?" Goku asked rubbing the spot where his strands were taken.

"Heheheh a good sample indeed," Fu said and vanished away.

"Where did he go?" Vegeta asked.

"I don't trust Fu. Make sure you keep watch," Shin spoke for the first time.

"He took three strands of Goku's hair," Whis stated with a neutral face.

"Hah? That's why it hurts," Goku said frowning. "What did he want with my hair anyways?"

"We also do not know"

Fu's POV

I arrived home and headed for the lab. I'm so excited really. Sis is going to be happy about this. Finding one of her family.

One strand for getting what we need and two for... scientific reasons heheheh.

I secure the strand in a safe place and then head for my sis's room. I enter the room since I know she's talking with Fera. Need to do this quick and easy or it'll be the end of my life. With that quick i took a strand of her white hair and dashed out the room.

"FUUU!!!!" oh shit I'm busted. Must be painful then heheh.

Lucky i remembered this. Fu is so gonna get it mwahahahaha😈

Instant out 😜