Chapter 6

Okay I'm just going to skip this whole fiestà cause I'm lazy.

Athena arrived at Goku's home and knocked on the door. Chichi opened it and Athena said she wanted to see Goku. Chichi asked what does she want with her husband. Goku got out and hugged Athena tightly. Chichi got angry and asked what'sgoing on here. They chuckled then explained that they're brother and sister. Chichi calmed down and they had a feast Goten joining the food.

~~~~~
Two weeks later
~~~~~

The three Saiyans came back to Beerus' planet. The male two were eating and Athena was somewhere else. The destroyers were joining the food while the Angels were drinking tea.

"Why isn't Athena training with you two," Vados asked as she put her teacup down.

"We don't actually know...maybe--" Goku was cut off by a purple portal appearing in the sky. Out came the Demon scientist Fu.

"Oh look what we have here, a feast," Fu said in his evil act. Everyone looked up.

"What do you want Fu?" Goku asked remembering the last time he popped up.

"I'm here to destroy you two," he pointed to Goku and Vegeta. They stood up and was ready to fight.

Athena saw this act and decided to join. She rushed to Fu and hugged him.

"Hm?"

Whis' POV

What is Athena doing? Is she in some kind of spell. What's going on here.

"Fu I missed you so much my love...I even got our plan in action. It is set," I heard Athena say, so did the others. Did she make us believe her and sell us to Fu? Fu is her lover?!

"Now we can kill them all," Fu said. He knew Athena was acting by when she called him my love.

They both made a big purple and white energy ball getting bigger and bigger. I stood up same as Vados ready to create a barrier around us all.

"Athena how could you do this?!!" Goku exclaimed. Yes how could she do this. I trusted her, loved her and she turned out evil and in love with someone else. A Demon for Zeno's sake.

"Athena don't!!" Goku shouted but... We heard laughter. The energy decreased until it was no longer. Huh? What's going on?

"You all fell for it," Fu said laughing joined by Athena. We fell for it? What exactly?

"What's going on," Vegeta demanded an answer.

"Oh sorry guys, me and Fu love acting. The other day he was here it was of proving we are siblings Goku, but it seems he came with the evil act," Athena explained. So that's why he took Goku's hair.

"Sorry about that heheh," Fu said laughing sheepishly.

"You really scared me"

"So what are you doing here Fu?" Athena asked smiling at him so sweet. I clench my fist. Why is she in love with him. Vados noticed this.

"Just taking you out to have some time together," Fu said smiling back and grabbed her hand gently which Athena smiled to.

"See you later guys," Athena said before teleporting away. Goku and Vegeta returned to their sit, so as us.

"I guess Athena and Fu are a thing. I heard her call him 'my love'," Goku said starting to eat. I inhaled and exhaled then stood up.

"May you excuse me, I need a walk," I said then walked away.

"Did I say something wrong?"

Beerus' POV

I looked over to Whis in the distance and then to Vados. She nodded then stood up as well following her brother.

So Whis has fallen in love with that mortal girl Athena. I really thought Whis would fall for males. Guess I was wrong. Fu was going to die if Athena wasn't there.

Problem is Whis thinks Athena is in love with Fu but they were acting. Even if it Whis didn't think that, he still doesn't have the guts to confess. Poor Whis, I wish I could do something but the question is what?

Aw that's so sad. Whis just confess to me. Well it's no biggie since it didn't end well. Hope u liked it.

Instant out😜