twenty-one!

RL, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, TWITCH.

⊹⊱⊰⊹

REAL LIFE!

__

it had been a few hours later, the james' family as well as jason had dinner outside in their backyard.

alexis had stayed quiet most of the time, not wanting to have much interaction with jason despite her mom getting upset her for being 'rude' to him.

so she'd rather be rude by staying quiet than speaking her mind and may end up stuffing napkins down his throat so he could shut up about how good he's doing with twitch.

mrs james seemed to have been almost proud when he had mentioned he gained two million followers on the site. which was odd because when alexis gained a million, her mother didn't bat an eye.

but after dinner, aj and jason were cleaning up the table outside.

"why aren't you talking to me?" he glanced over at her, trying to lock eyes with her knowing it was a weakness of hers.

but she didn't cave, nor did she really care. "you're an asshole. you know why."

"pshh! because of a stupid game of among us? cmon aj, grow up a bit."

she stayed silent as she gathered the dirty plates. his voice got quiet and soft, "look i'm sorry alright? i didn't mean to be such an asshole. honestly. i was just trying to make jokes and give everyone a good laugh."

alexis felt her heart stop. before their relationship went to shit, this is how he was. he wasn't a total douche. he was actually sweet. and she had forgotten about that side of him.

and it might sound crazy but some part of her always missed that guy. the one that would always be there to talk, small surprises of giving her candy knowing she had a sweet tooth.

but she knew better, better was with karl.

so she simply shrugged it off, "it's fine."

he furrowed his eyebrows, "what?"

"it's fine," she turns to face him, "i'm not saying it's fine to walk all over me, because it's not. what you did was beyond rude and utterly embarrassing. but it's fine because i just don't care."

"you don't care but you say it was embarrassing and rude..?"

"it was, yeah. but i don't let it get to me because believe it or not, you're not the only selfish, arrogant, egoistical guy i've come across." aj cleared up before walking back inside with the plates as jason simply stood there, not expecting all that from her.

⊹⊱⊰⊹

TWITTER!

__

karl :) | karljacobs_
pain 💔

karl :) | karljacobs_pain 💔