Chapter 15

Katrina was breathing heavily as they continued kissing. He was on top of her kissing her down her neck, then pulling down her dress to reveal her breasts.

Halos mabaliw siya ng halikan nito ang isang nipples niya at laruin naman ang kabila.

Hindi na rin niya napansin ng maibaba ni Aspen ang panties niya to reveal her wetness. She was so ready for him the moment he kissed her roughly.

And right now, all she ever wanted was to feel him inside her again.

She saw him unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants and she got all the more excited.

"I want you, only you, Katrina," he whispered behind her ear, while kissing her hair and neck down to her cleavage.

And when he successfully removed his pants, he freed up his manliness and slid it up and down her entrance.

"You are so fucking wet, babe," he said and nibbled on her earlobes. "Are you ready?"

"Uhm hmm," she agreed and wrapped her arms around him as he went down on her to fill her up. It was her second time to have sex but she still felt so tight.

"Fuck, you taste like heaven," he whispered again and grunted as he pushed all the way in.

"Ohhh," she moaned. She felt like a wanton woman tonight but she didn't care, just for tonight she was willing to give herself to him again. She was who he wants right now, not Dahlia, not any other woman.

When he started thrusting, halos mawalan siya ng malay sa sarap na nadarama. They filled the whole penthouse with the sounds of their lovemaking, not bothering if marinig sila ng mga kapitbahay.

"Faster, Aspen!" she insisted. She was now at the edge of the couch, legs wide apart, with him ramming his penis inside her. "Faster!"

And he followed her request. He thrusted faster, bringing her to the edge. They climaxed together, clutching into each others arms like there was no tomorrow.

****

Tirik na tirik na ang araw ng magmulat ng mga mata si Katrina. It was already past nine in the morning kaya't bigla siyang bumangon dahil alam niyang nagpe-prepare to work si Aspen ng mga seven AM.

But he was nowhere in sight. Malamang ay hindi na siya ginising nito at dumiretso na lamang sa opisina. She saw a card note left on the bedside table with Aspen's initials on top.

"Wear something blue tonight for my birthday party at home. I left something in the closet for you," she read out loud.

Kinabahan siya ng biglang marinig iyon. He's inviting her to his house! For his birthday party! Malamang ay nandoon halos lahat ng mga kamag-anak at mga kaibigan nito. But why did he invite her?

Dali-dali niyang tinawagan si Selena para ibalita dito iyon.

"Hello?" the other line answered groggily.

"Selena!" masayang bati niya. Excited na excited siya! "Aspen's inviting me to his birthday party tonight sa mansion nila."

"W-Woah, magkakaharap ulit kayo ni Dahlia?" bulong nito.

And suddenly, Katrina heard a man's voice on the other line. "May kasama ka dyan, Selena?"

"W-wala!" Selena quickly answered. "Baka hangin lang sa labas ang naririnig mo. Bukas kasi ang bintana ko."

"Oh," she said.

"But Dahlia will surely be there. Hindi ka ba natatakot, Katrina?" tanong ni Selena. "What if she finds out about the two of you? It's not Miguel's birthday party. It's his. Magtataka si Dahlia kung bakit nandoon ka pa rin."