Nia

She's going to be in so much trouble. Dammit, she didn't mean for it to happen. Hopefully no one will find out or atleast not her family. She was still at CatCo working on her articles when her segment came on. She stopped what she was doing to watch it. It showed her playing with the children at National City Children's hospital and talking to them. Her interviews plays and she just watches on in shock.

Before she can dial Kara's number to ask for help, her phone rings, she looks at her screen "shit. It's Alex" she takes a deep breath and answers "hey Alex, what's up?" she listens "yeah, I'll come over".

She walks into the tower and everyone is there, she immediately panics when she sees Alex's face. Why did no one warn her about this side of Alex mind you she's never done anything to get on her bad side. "Hey guys, I thought the City was quiet and we didn't have to go out" no one answers her, Alex plays the impromptu interview she had at the Children's hospital "so any kids showing up in your dreams, Dreamer?" the reporter asks and she laughs before she answers "oh no, not right now but I'm going to be an aunt and I'm so excited. My sister loves jellybeans, so we've just been calling the baby jellybean" Alex turns off the interview and looks at Nia "Alex, I'm sorry, it just slipped out, I didn't think they would actually air it" everyone laughs at Nia's defense. "You should know that there's a Dreamer fanpage on Twitter and now everyone is talking about my child".

"I know about that. Not about Jellybean Dansen, but the page. I check it a few times a month. Are you mad"? she asks looking nervously between Alex and Kelly. Kelly walks over "we could never be upset about it" Kelly hugs her "I thought Alex was going to kill me. Kara, James and Brainy always get into trouble with Alex"

"Hang out with them more and you'll know what it's like, you'd think they'd learn from when they started helping Kara, but we aren't mad kid. We're so lucky that jellybean will have you as an aunt" Alex says and she relaxes as Alex hugs her.