Brainy

"Director Danvers" Brainy interrupts Alex from the report she is reading "yes, Brainy" "Kelly is here. I called her. It is important that you follow me immediately" Alex gets up from her desk and rushes to find Kelly.

"Kelly what's wrong, Brainy why are you monitoring her vitals?" she asks in panic. "I have yet to figure out how Director Danvers managed to get you pregnant, but that is not why I called you here" he hands Kelly a bracelet with little guardian shields engraved in it "Brainy, what is this?"

"I started thinking about how we're going to know if jellybean and Kelly are healthy since Kara is not allowed to scan her. I must say Director, I was quite surprised when Eliza warned Kara about scanning Kelly. It was very entertaining".

"Brainy what did you do" Kelly asks gently "oh apologies Kelly, the bracelet will monitor your heart rate, blood pressure and also jellybeans's heart beat. I have also arranged with Ms. Luthor that we also run a biochemical screening for any abnormalities. It has been arranged for tomorrow. Ms. Luthor and I will be notified if anything changes during the pregnancy. I also included a tracker so we will know where she is incase of an emergency" he finishes looking very impressed with himself.

"Brainy, you came up with this?" Kelly asks shocked that he would do this. Alex pulls him into a hug forgetting that everyone can see them if they pass the medbay "thank you" Alex whispers.

"Director, it is not proper for you to show affection in front of your subordinates and since I have been here you have not done so".

"I don't care about protocol, this is the best gift ever" Alex says her eyes shining. "Thank you Brainy. I love it" Kelly says with a smile.