prologe

izumi's POV:

izuku: "MOMMY WAKE UP."

izumi: "mommy it is our birthday come on."

inko: "I am coming kids."

I saw her wake up while me and onii-chan were jumping on her bed."

inko: "ok kids I am going to cook your favorites for the breakfast and for the lunch ok?"

izuku: "ok mommy."

I remember we were sitting on the kitchen while mom was cooking. he was happy until he was making a sour voice.

izumi: "onii-chan whats wrong?"

izuku: "my chest hurts for some reason sis."

izumi: "maybe it is your quirk awakening."

izuku: "maybe."

izumi: "mommy when awe we gonna get our quirks?"

inko: "we will go to the doctor today honey to find out. but we can go early of your chest is hurting."

at that moment onii-chan was holding his chest tightly he was crying and he then passed out. mom rushed at his side and picked him up. we were on our way to the hospital when izuku's chest was glowing purple.

izumi: "mommy onii-chan is glowing."

inko: "it must be his quirk sweetie. we will find out in the doctors."

when we arrived to the office we were waiting for the nurses to take him. we were both waiting for the doctor and eventually he came.

doctor: "so Ms midoriya, come inside please."

we head inside to talk with the doctor izuku was awake and we rushed at him for a hug."

inko: "sweetie I was so worried."

izuku: "I am ok mommy it doesn't hurt anymore."

izumi: "you scared us oni-chan."

doctor: "so miss midoriya I will cut to the chase. your son's case is confusing. we checked his chest as you asked and found out something rather odd."

he then showed us his chest and there was something weird. I wasn't sure so I looked at it confused.

doctor: "as you see here miss your son has two hearts."

inko: "so his quirk is......?"

doctor: "and that is the confusing part. when we checked his left pinky toe, he had a joint, it is one of the signs that shows quirklessness. and we did other tests to see of there was a mistake and we noticed that he should be quirkless. and yet he has that other heart. it is denser and and is somewhat glowing a faint purple. so I called a professor who should be able to help you more than me. luckily he was in the town so you can see him today. but unfortunately it will be around 9.30 pm."

inko: "I see it is after the bedtime for the kids. I can ask mitsuki to help meI guess. alright can you check izumi's quirk as well doctor?"

doctor: "of course miss it should take some time."

mom left the room with izuku while I was sitting there. the doctor did some tests and I left the room. an hour have passed. we were waiting in the waiting area with izumi. then the doctor called us.

doctor: "good news miss. she has a telekinesis quirk like yours. it is really strong and a lot stronger than yours in its peak. she can be a good hero. but like I said I would like you to come this evening to check your son again."