Chapter 9: At Last

"How is this?" Barbra asked.

"Brilliant,"  Bex replied, "Use your promotional credit card to get this everywhere."

"Will do."

 "Okay everyone," Simone yelled at the group, "This place has 8 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, a private cinema, a ballroom, 10 carparks, a hot pool and am indoor and outdoor pool in the rocks?"

"Sounds good," Said Bex.

"I will contact the place and put an offer in then,"  Simone Responded.

"I have just heard back from the state government, our offer was accepted on the shelter property!  Joe, do you want to start renovating and decorating?"

"I have so many ideas!" Joe said.

"Now, Bex," Simone said, "You normally initiate things, so I will do this one then.  Let's get married at Darling Harbor.  In a month."

"If you organise it, sure."  Said Bex.

 A text message pops up on Simone's phone.  "Our offer was accepted.  Settlement in 2 weeks!"  Simone read.

Later that evening, Simone and Bex are talking.  "I want the others to get married at the same time.  Let's prepare it as their wedding too and spring it on them in the morning."  Bex said.

"And you doing things like that is why I love you,"  Simone replied.

The day of the wedding came and everyone was dressed to the nines in their bridal and wedding party attire.  An hour before it was due to start, Bex said, "Jessica and Quinn, Barbara and Avery I want you to get married with us.  I know you are not engaged, but it is our only wish."

"Well," Barbara said, "We were talking about it we both were considering getting engaged soon."

Jessica decided to add, "I will join you if Quinn accepts."  

"I'm in to elope."  Said Quinn.

After the wedding concluded, Bex and Simone had a surprise for them and their wedding court of Angela and Joe.  "So, the day Ange and Joe got married, we went to Manly beach, so that is what we are all going to do now.  Then after that, we will go to the Stonewall Hotel, where Quinn and Jessica stayed the first night they met.  The next day, we will go to the place where Avery and Barbara met with all our friends and family."  Explained Simone.

 The entire crew got the ferry to Manly beach.  When they arrived they relaxed on the beach for an hour, then went to get milkshakes.  After they had disposed of the cardboard containers that their drinks were once in, Bex suggested that they all go swimming.  Simone, feeling empowered to take the lead, grabbed Bex's hand and lead her into the waves.

When they were all in the water, Bex said, "You know, Simone, when we did this the first time, I knew we soulmates.  Now, I know the first time, we had a situation.  Best avoid that this time, with all our friends here."

 Everyone laughed at that joke, except Simone who started blushing.  As they all left the water, a private boat arrived to pick them up to take them to their hotel.  When they got there, they all split and went to their rooms.  

  Bex said to Simone, "Now that we are married, do you want to go all the way?"

To which, Simone replied, "No, but I will if you want to."

"I don't want to if you are not wanting to."  Bex clarified.

"Well, here's to a life of loving you!"  Cheered Simone.

"And to my wonderful wife, for always being there for me."  Added Bex.