five

He doesn't dream until three nights later. On the first night, he refuses to sleep and drowns himself in finishing his paper even though they're still not due for another two weeks. Taehyung keeps glancing at him in concern but doesn't say anything. On the second night, he only gets a wink of sleep before grabbing himself a strong cup of coffee. He feels ridiculous for losing sleep like a heartbroken teenager who got dumped by his boyfriend when in reality it only happened in his dream and not in real life.

On the third night, Taehyung finally drags him to bed and forces him to sleep by singing children's lullabies and patting him. He whines at being babied but it did its job in lulling him to sleep.

"Hello!" Jimin startles at the enthusiastic voice behind him, followed by two panicked voices – one familiar – calling out to the guy.

"Your Highness!"

"Taehyung!"

Taehyung? He turns around and finds his real-life best friend, in all its glory, Kim Taehyung running up to him. He's wearing a royal blue suit over a white dress shirt. Around his shoulders is a white cloak that stops on his hips. His trousers are white, matching the dress shirt, as well as his socks and oxford shoes.

Like Haeun's, he can see Taehyung's face perfectly. He studies the prince's face and sure enough, it really is the man who is currently sleeping beside him back in reality.

When Taehyung is only two steps away from him, Haeun and a knight catches up and grabs his shoulders. He almost loses balance if it weren't for the knight who placed his hand on his back. Taehyung whines about not getting to greet the infamous Prince Jimin with a hug, whilst the two at his side scold him for being disrespectful.

Too occupied with inwardly chuckling at the trio's antics, he doesn't notice the three other people who catch up to them.

"I apologize for my brother's behavior." He fixes his gaze to the voice, and his eyes widen not because the king from the neighboring kingdom – obvious from his long blue cloak – is in front of him, but because this man is Kim Namjoon. Real-life Taehyung's brother.

On his right side is Kim Seokjin, who he's met before back in reality as Namjoon's boyfriend. He's wearing an outfit similar to Taehyung and Namjoon – except that he's also wearing a long blue cloak that's only slightly different from Namjoon's.

On his other side is Jung Hoseok, who is his friend and senior in the dance club, wearing an outfit similar to the one beside Taehyung.

"It's no problem, Your Majesty. I find it quite endearing." He bows in respect for the king in front of him. Just as he stands up straight, he catches a familiar name spilling out from Taehyung's mouth.

"I can't believe you're betraying me like this Jungkook."

Jungkook? The bunny boy?

He studies the knight's face beside Taehyung, blinking a few times when a picture flashes on his mind – one Tae had secretly taken of the boy during their shared class – and in a blink of an eye, Jungkook's face is as clear as the others.

"I prevented you from embarrassing yourself, Your Highness." The knight, Jungkook, speaks calmly, although Jimin notices the hint of fondness slipping from his tone. Like how a certain knight is when with him.

Blinking the tears back before they could build up, Jimin shakes his head discreetly. He should focus on the now and stop dwelling in the past. These people would be his future in-laws after all.

"Princess Haeun," He greets his fiancé first before turning back to Taehyung and briefly bows, halting the bickering going on between the prince and the knight. "Greetings Prince Kim Taehyung, It's a pleasure meeting you."