Chapter 1: Prologue

In a land of myth and time of magic, the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name: Merlin!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Gaius' sister, Samuella, gave birth to two girls. Their names: Evangeline Storm Rider and Victoria Dandelion Rider. They never knew their parents though, because they died when the girls were born. However the girls were saved by Gaius taking and hiding them from the evil that lurks in the night.

The sisters started to grow up with a sort of father figure. This changed, however, when Morgana started to get the nightmares. Gaius desperately wanted to keep the girls under his wing, but it seemed impossible when Morgana's nightmares got worse and became more frequent.
So, Gaius did what he thought was right. He handed the two-year-old girls over to King Uther and asked that he look after and protect the children. King Uther agreed to the arrangement and the girls soon became princesses.

The girls had always hear stories about Arthur Pendragon and Morgana le Faye as they were growing up. When the girls turn six-years-old, they would get to meet both Arthur and Morgana.
There was a royal picnic arranged for Evangeline and Victoria to finally meet Arthur and Morgana. The girls were super excited, because they would finally get to spend some time with their "family."