Chapter 7: Kidnapped?!

When Evangeline finally made it to the throne room, King Uther walked over to her with a smile on his face. "I think I may have found the perfect suitor for you," King Uther said giving his 'daughter' a hug.

Evangeline had a look of hopefullness and frightfulness on her face as she was awaiting the suitor's name.

King Uther just smiled and said, "Bring him in." Evangeline turned around quickly when she heard the doors to the throne room being opened.

Evangeline's jaw dropped when she saw Sir Peter walking into the throne room. "WHAT?!" Evangeline yelled out at her father.

King Uther said, in a calm and level-headed voice, "You two have known each other for several years and plus he has a major crush on you. He would make the perfect husband for you."
Sir Peter smiled a mischievous smile from where he was standing behind Evangeline. He had what looked to be a ring in his hands.

"I will NOT marry Sir Peter. He is my friend and I don't love him!" Evangeline yelled out at her 'father' again.

King Uther was beyond angry at this point. He angrily got up from his throne and walked over to Evangeline until he was face to face with her.

"You will accept Sir Peter's hand in marriage or you won't get to see your precious little Arthur again!" King Uther said in a venomous tone and Evangeline could tell that he was angry with her.
Evangeline weighed her options for several moments and then she finally bowed her head. "Sir Peter, I accept your hand in marriage," Evangeline said on the verge of tears.

Sir Peter smiled venomously as he said, "What was that m'lady, I couldn't hear you?" Evangeline turned around with anger boiling in her veins as she spat out, "Sir Peter, I accept your hand in marriage!"

Sir Peter smiled in triumph as he slipped a gold banded ring with a quartz stone in the center onto Evangeline's ring finger.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Evangeline ran to the forest tears streaming down her face due to what all had happened. She suddenly saw Morgana in the center of the forest and she hears her mumbling something.
As Evangeline got closer, Morgana whirled around to be face to face with her. "What is it sister?" Morgana said playing innocent.

"Father is forcing me to marry Sir Peter by tomorrow night," Evangeline choked out, tears still falling down her face.

Morgana looked taken aback and then finally said, "Come with me back to my castle. There I will make sure that you won't have to marry Sir Peter."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~One Week Later~

Evangeline had been kidnapped by Morgana for a week. Everyone in the castle was frantically trying to find something that would help them find Evangeline.

Morgana had been taking care of Evangeline all that time. Then without any word or type of warning, Morgana showed up to "help" Arthur and the knights find Evangeline. She told everyone that Sir Peter has kiddnapped Evangeline. Everyone seemed to believe Morgana's lies except for Victoria. She seemed to be the only one that was a little skeptical of it all.
Arthur and the Knights had decided on a good plan of action to get Evangeline back. The only problem: Morgana knew what it was and now all she had to do was wait to kill Arthur.

"I want to go with you," Victoria said rather forcefully. Arthur looked at her for a few moments and then just shook his head.

"No. That's out of the question. You need to help father look after the people while we're gone. After all you are a princess," Arthur said in a serious tone of voice.