get your ass in here.

"Y/N??" Eren yells out from the bar at a random woman with your hair color.

"Dude you gotta get out of here we closed hours ago.. whoever Y/N is she's probably worried about you." The bartender says concerned. 

Sliding himself off the stool and grabbing his keys, Eren makes his way from inside the bar, outside in the pouring rain, and then into his car where he sends you several messages and missed calls.

He rests his head on his steering wheel until the car makes an extremely loud noise.

"Shit." he says.

Driving as fast as he can, going far over the speeding limit, Eren is on a mission to win you back over.

Your Pov:

Fucking dumbass. He's probably out there drunk somewhere. I hope he's not driving. I should call him.. no. I should go find him. No, he's fine. You're overthinking... it's Eren fucking Jaeger he's fine.

After tossing around in bed for what felt like hours, you get out of bed and walk to the kitchen where you heat up some milk for hot chocolate and prop yourself up on the counter. The milk reaches the desired temperature and you mix in the chocolate and take a sip. I hope he's okay. I didn't mean to hurt him.

Earlier in the day Eren saw you with Jean and thought you were a thing. JEAN of  all people.

_____

Arriving at his destination, your home, Eren locks his door and proceeds to your doorstep where he knocks in the door like there's no tomorrow. Backing away from the door, leaving him standing in the cold rain, he waits for you to open the door.

____

Walking back to your bedroom you're startled by a harsh knock on the door. Who the hell is at my door at this hour.

You slip on some sandals and open the door to see a soaked Eren Jaeger at your door step.

"Y/N i'm sorry, i didn't mean to get so upset with you. Seeing you with horseface just activated an emotion I didn't think I had.. you do that to me."

"Eren what the hell it's freezing out here.. get your ass in here." You say grabbing his shirt and pulling him inside your house.

"You reek of alcohol what the fuck have you been doing?"

"I wanted to feel something.. I didn't drink it I just put it in my mouth and spit it out.."

"You're so stupid Eren. Why didn't you just come talk to me."

"I thought you were busy with horseface's tongue down your throat." He says trying to get a confession out of you.

"You seriously think we made out? Eren you're an idiot you know. Jean was here to ask me about Mikasa. You know I wouldn't do that to you."

You tuck his long hair behind his ear and he brings his eyes from his feet to meet your eyes.

He places his hand on your cheek and does the same.

"Take off your shoes dumbass." You say attempting to break the tension. Walking back to your bedroom you yell out behind you.

"Go shower.. you're soaked and you smell."

Following behind you he stops you in your tracks.

"Y/N.. What am I... to you?"

"Eren.. I don't wanna do this right now."

"That's what I figured, i'm gonna go.. goodnight Y/N."

"No Eren wait." You say as you run to catch his shirt before he can reach for the door.

"Eren I.. you know that I care about you but I love you more than anything in this life and right now you're all that I have and I cherish you and also you look so damn good with your hair down and all i wanna do is touch you right now so do not walk out of that door."

Turning around slowly with a smile on his face, he placed his hand softly around your neck.

"Why didn't you start with then?" he remarks as he lowers his head to meet your soft lips. Backing away from the front door and back into your bedroom he pushes you into the bed and you remove his shirt never letting his lips leave yours.

"Wait... you still need to shower." you say playfully.

"I never knew you were such a tease.. let's go."

He helps you off of the bed and drags you into your bathroom.

Holy shit i'm about to have shower sex.

He turns on the water until it begins to steam, he pulls your shirt off leaving you in nothing but your underwear seeing as you were on the way to bed before he showed up. You quickly unzip his pants and you fully undress each other and you push him into the shower, resuming where you left off.

-SHORT I KNOW but i've been having a hard time finding inspiration to write but after christmas i hope to have continued!-