The Protection

Maxon's POV...
I go to Alexander's room. He opens the door after I pound on it. I storm in and close the door behind me. "What the heck was with that?" I ask as calmly as I can. "What?" he asks. "The thing with America!" "Oh that...umm well she's hot so, " he shrugs. "I don't want you near her ever again do you understand?" I bark. "You can't tell me what to do, " he says. "No but your parents can find out about this, " I shrug. He shuts up and I go to my father's office. Woodwork and Leger just finished talking. "Well there's nothing I can do. We can't sever a relationship just because of their son's idiotic choices, " my father shrugs. "Father?" I say dumbfounded. "For once I'm sorry son I know our staff doesn't deserve that nor does anyone but our relationship with the germans is very important, " he explains. My mother pipes up. I didn't even see her here. "What if we talked with Anna and Albert about it? So it doesn't happen again. They seem to be very reasonable people, " my mother suggests. "Alright we can do that, " my father gives in. I've never seen my father in such a good mood before. I go to America's office to check on her. I knock on the door. I crack the door open. She's curled up on the little sofa crying. I go over to her and kneel in front of the sofa. I hold her hand. I really do care for her and I hate to see her in pain. She opens her eyes. She goes to scurry to her feet and she wipes her tears. "Lay back down, " I say softly. "I'm sorry, " she cries. "Is Prince Alexander or your dad mad are you mad? Are you okay? Your dad didn't did he?" she spills. "America nobody's mad at you or me. And my dad didn't, " I say. She reaches out to touch my back to make sure I'm not lying. She pulls her hand back. She continues to cry. I hold her hand again. "I'm so sorry this happened darling, " I say. "I told you I'm nothing in your world, " she cries. "You're so much more than nothing America, " I say. She shakes her head. She's still crying. I wipe the tears off of her face. She stops crying. Anne, Mary, and Lucy come in. They come over to see America and I tell her good night and I go upstairs.
America's POV...
My friends sit me up and they take my hair down and brush it out. Then they take the makeup off. "America you're very beautiful even without all the makeup and glam, " Mary says. I say nothing. Since my "uniform" is dirty and in the wash. I put on my old one which is a short dress that's shredded on the bottom. It has a little apron with pockets that the around it as week. So I change out of my dress and I put that on. I'm barefoot too. Anne hangs the formal up. Alexander comes waltzing in. He closes the door behind him. "You're an idiot you know!" he yells at me. He slaps me across the face. My friends try to get him to stop but he won't. "You're a low 6! You won't amount to anything! I can't believe I a prince waisted any time on you! You're ugly and dumb. You're nothing! You're a waste of space! A crybaby!" he yells. At some point, Lucy ran out of the room. He slams me against the wall. "I can't believe the prince wastes time on you! You're trash! No wonder you don't have a boyfriend!" he continues. At some point during his yelling, I made it to the area rug and I'm sobbing. "I'm sorry you feel that way, " I cry. "You should be!" he yells.
Maxon's POV...
Lucy comes running in. "Your highness! The prince uh-uh America her office, " she says out of breath. Oh no. I run with her towards America's office. "Leger Woodwork let's go!" I order running past them. They run with me. We get down there and we run into the room closing the door behind us. Anne and Mary are freaking out. Woodwork and Leger grab Alexander. I run over to America. She's kneeling on the ground sobbing. I get up real quick and walk over to where woodwork and leger are restraining Alexander. "I want you out of here, " I said angrily. "I've got her...you three need your sleep, " I tell Anne, Mary, and Lucy. They nod and leave after saying good night to America. Anne left a video camera and earbuds on the table of what happened tonight. I hug her. Once she stopped crying she looks up at me. "Why are you here?" she asks. "What do you mean?" I ask. "You're the prince and I'm well me, " she says. "I hold her hand. "Because I'm always here for you, " I say. "Thanks, " she says. "I'm sorry you had to go through that, " I say sadly. She nods. "Why don't you go get cleaned up, " I suggest. I help her up and she does. I watch the recording. My heart hurts. She comes out of her room in a white t-shirt and brown pajama shorts. "My family and the germans are having a meeting tomorrow, " I tell her. "Oh your highness I didn't mean to cause any trouble, " she says. " It's Maxon and you didn't dear, " I say. "Don't call me that, " she huffs. Now that made me laugh a little. "Now go get some rest America, " I say. She nods. She hugs me. "Thank you, Maxon, " she whispers into my chest. "Of course, " I whisper back. We both go to bed.

To be continued...

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!! Let me know in the comments! Please follow and vote as well it makes my day! Love y'all!!💖💖