Fashion Show

After the funeral, we go back to my old house. I start cooking dinner and apparently, Maxon didn't know I could cook. He hangs out with my family. Kota didn't want to hang out with them so he hides in his room. May sets the table and I plate the food while Kenna gets the drinks. Everyone-including Kota- sits down and eats. "Wow, " Maxon says. "What?" I ask. "This is amazing. Best thing I've probably ever tasted, " he says. "Right! She's such an amazing cook, " Kenna says. "Thank you, guys, " I say. "No no no thank you for this fold!" James says. When we finish I stand up to collect the dishes. " Don't worry about that America I shall get it, " Maxon says. "No both of you sit, " my mother says. We obey. "Kota will do the dishes since he didn't help at all, " Mom commands. "Heck no! I'm not cleaning up after that disgusting meal! It's probably the worst thing I've ever had, " Kota exclaims. "Then you don't know good food when you taste it, " Maxon says. "Kota, " I warn. "Oh, I'm so scared America! What are you going to do have your guards lock me in my room, " he mocks. "I swear America Maxon is out of his mind for liking you! You're crazy!" he exclaims. "Kota that is enough!" Maxon commands. I get up tears stinging my eyes. I'm furious. "America-" Maxon starts. I grab Kota by the ear and drag him out of the house and I throw him off the front porch. I go back inside and I lock the door. Maxon and I get the dirty dishes and clean them to put away.
The next afternoon we are back at the palace...
I go down to my office and add the finishing touches to the fashion show outfits. I go to walk upstairs to Maxon's office but I get to the first floor and the rebel alarm sounds. I make a run for it buts it's too late. Someone knocks me out and I fall to the floor on my stomach. What's weird is I can still hear everything. The attack ends and 10 minutes later "America!" I hear a voice yell. They yell it over and over again. It's Maxon. I feel a hand on my shoulder. "No America please please wake up, " he begs. I'm trying to. I hear someone running over but all of a sudden they stop in their tracks. "Is she...is she dead?" I hear Aspen ask. "I don't think so but she's not waking up, " Maxon says in a panic. They flip me onto my back. "Come on America please, " Maxon begs. About 5 minutes later I finally open my eyes. "America!" they exclaim simultaneously. "Hey, " I whisper. "America if you ever scare me like that again-" Maxon starts. I go to stand up. "You should rest, " he insists. "Fashion show is tonight...i don't have time. The models will be arriving soon, " I explain. Maxon helps me up. Aspen leaves to go unlock safe rooms and clean up. Models are walking through the doors as I'm about to walk away. I rush over to them. "Hello everyone! I'm America Singer and I am the designer, " I greet. "Hello I'm Celeste Newsome, " a brunette greets. I take them downstairs. I have Sylvia getting a hairstylist and makeup artist getting the models ready. One by one I explain to the model's specifics and they get dressed.

I get dressed in something simple yet pretty

I get dressed in something simple yet pretty. We line up behind the doors and I just touch up each model. The show starts and I watch without being seen by anyone. The crowd cheers and it's such an amazing feeling. When the show is over Gavril hops up onto the stage. "And that Illèa is from the palace seamstress!" he announces. That was more credit than I thought I would get and I'm perfectly fine with that. The royal family steps up onto the runway. "We are very grateful for our wonderful designer and seamstress. She puts in so many hours and will miss sleep just for us and we can't thank her enough, " Queen Amberly says. "How about we introduce her?" Clarkson suggests. "I think that is a fantastic idea!" Maxon replies. "America?" Maxon calls. I don't want to go out there. No-no-no! "Go, " Mary urges. I shake my head. Mary, Anne, and Lucy push me out onto the runway. Maxon gestures over for me to come by him. I nervously walk over to Gavril and the royal family. "Here she is ladies and gentlemen...America Singer!" he announces. I wave nervously. After the royal family talks for a little bit, the models stand in different areas for people to examine the outfits. Someone comes up to me. "Hi, America... I'm Liliana Marie I'm the owner of a famous worldwide boutique and I would like to hire you to have your own line at my boutique. You can work for the palace and work from here. I will send a truck weekly for new shipments and you will be compensated for your work and any supplies and materials you need, " she offers. Oh my gosh! It's the owner of Lil Marie's Boutique! "Oh my goodness yes I would definitely be interested!" I say. She hands me a business card and walks away. "Maxon a famous boutique wants my work!" I exclaim when he walks over. "That's great darling, " he says.

Important:
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Let me know in the comments! Please vote as well! Check out my new book! It's about Kile, Eadlyn, and Eikko! There will be more fanfics based on after the crown!