❧P R O L O G U E [٠]☙

❦Cover By: ???
❦All I own is Writing and Story Idea, do not question Aging and Aging Points, they just age by random, Historically inaccurate, Translations are inaccurate
Enjoy!

❦I decided Country/Region/City/Town/Tribe/state/etc humans can be LGBTQ +, no matter the religion since they aren't really real? I mean the country/region/state/town/tribe/etc is but countryhumans aren't really, so deal with it.
Also don't even try calling me Haram, and no hate to any country, religion, tribe, culture etc, since I'll delete the comment. Don't like that? Deal with it.

❦People's flag will be their Company, Organisation, town, village, tribe or city flag. Plain Families will have a coat of arms as their flag.

❦Here is where the countries/organisations/companies/cities/states/towns/region live (It's a made up Island that is surronded in red lines), the tribes, villages and random flagged people live across the world.

أتمنى أن تكون جميعًا بأمان وصحة وسعادة! -المؤلف

KSA finished the last of his work, signing the last piece of paper, his hand aching. He put the papers into a drawer to return to UN tomorrow, he stretched his arms and got up, sighing.

He looked behind him, the huge window letting him witness the city. He brought the curtains against each other, covering the window. He packed his laptop and charger into his black laptop bag.

He pulled on his headphones listening to the Quran. He looked at his phone, he had time to go home and pray Isha.

He pulled his jacket on and keffiyeh head wrap on properly. He walked to the elevator, silent and checking his phone. Nothing much. Most countries would be home by now, but the middle-eastern countries always got extra work for being the 'troublemakers' which annoyed them, but it was UN's orders.

He got in his car, driving back home. He drove his car down a road that led to his house in the woods.

He parked his car, locking it and heading inside. Switching his phone off and taking off his earphones, he also removed his mask.

It exposed the cut on his lip and his sharp teeth. He pulled his shoes off, putting them on the shoe rack, switching on the lights. He went upstairs and did his wudu, praying Isha in his praying room.

He went to his room and sat down in front of a mirror, just talking to himself, spilling all his feelings what had happened today, what he's going to do, when, why, things he regret.

He never talked and if he didn't do this daily exercise in front of a mirror in private, he'd eventually lose the ability to talk.
He practised it in each language he knew and once he had finished, he looked at his reflection.

He looked at the scar on his lip, his tongue licking his teeth. He then went to shift the mirror but as he did, he revealed the box behind it.

He placed the mirror away and looked at the familiar box. It was all its fault. He just looked at, loathing everything. He opened it to see...pictures and things...

"'ana' ukrihukum" (I hate you)