❧C H A P T E R [٥]☙

❦Cover By: ???
❦All I own is Writing and Story Idea, do not question Aging and Aging Points, they just age by random, Historically inaccurate, Translations are inaccurate
Enjoy!

❦I decided Country/Region/City/Town/Tribe/state/etc humans can be LGBTQ +, no matter the religion since they aren't really real? I mean the country/region/state/town/tribe/etc is but countryhumans aren't really, so deal with it.
Also don't even try calling me Haram, and no hate to any country, religion, tribe, culture etc, since I'll delete the comment. Don't like that? Deal with it.

❦People's flag will be their Company, Organisation, town, village, tribe or city flag. Plain Families will have a coat of arms as their flag.

❦Here is where the countries/organisations/companies/cities/states/towns/region live (It's a made up Island that is surronded in red lines), the tribes, villages and random flagged people live across the world.

I just realise how concerned some of guys are about the ship and I had hoped it to be Vatican but if you guys don't like that. And I mean D E S P I S E that then suggest another country or something, okay?

Also, as a Kurd, you know we love a good picnic. But it sucks when its 9 hours, and your friend comes late and you had to deal with her family there judging you because you speak northern and they all speak southern/central and the cute small frog you were about to adopt and had been holding and caring for dies because you trusted a bunch of kids to hold it.

So that's my explanation why Im tired, and made this chapter short but I had motivation to write it :)

أتمنى أن تكون جميعًا بأمان وصحة وسعادة! -المؤلف

KSA was dressed decently for the event and had flown all the way back to his country to meet the Pope himself.
It would just be simple meeting and showing Vatican around his country.

He stood by some advisers and politicians as he stood in some royal clothing, Ece at his side wearing a simple but cute dress.

Vatican had a pretty scary and serious expression and shook Saudi's hand firmly.

KSA: [Italian Sign Language] Greetings, I hope you've had a good flight.

Vatican looked over to his translator who was incredibly confused.
Little secret, Vatican liked to bring his translator with him even though he knew English. But then he could talk smack about someone and wouldn't be told to translate.

But anyway, his translator didn't know sign language.

KSA looked at Vatican who looked like he was ready to kill his translator with a glare.
KSA looked over to one of his advisors and signed to him to become his translator.

The man translated Arabic sign language to English and Vatican's translator would translate English to Italian for Vatican.
It was a little messy, but it worked out.

Vatican was a little impressed by the country's design in architecture. The designs were beautiful, and the writing was even better. Stylish, modest and neat.

Saudi Arabia insisted Vatican have a room in a palace instead of some fancy hotel. Vatican was pleased with hospitability.

KSA was chilling in the same palace with Ece, just brushing her hair. KSA was quietly talking and teaching her how to recite some surahs, but every time he heard anything that sounded like someone coming, he'd be quiet still he knew he was safe.

When he finally manged to teach Ece a surah he suggested she go to sleep, and he took the time to take a shower.

He was removed his mask and shirt and couldn't help but glance at his scars.
H took his show rand got changed, flopping on his bed before he remembered he had to go through his speaking again.

He went to his mirror again, sitting down and going through it, though he fiddled with his fingers and looked down, and when he had finished, he looked up and saw...

No one.
(Haha, got you.)

He flopped back on his bed, sleeping peacefully.
Now if you're wondering, someone had heard his voice. They recorded it and got away in time. But who was it?

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 06, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

To Cover Secrets | Countryhumans Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें