❧C H A P T E R [١]☙

❦Cover By: ???
❦All I own is Writing and Story Idea, do not question Aging and Aging Points, they just age by random, Historically inaccurate, Translations are inaccurate
Enjoy!

❦I decided Country/Region/City/Town/Tribe/state/etc humans can be LGBTQ +, no matter the religion since they aren't really real? I mean the country/region/state/town/tribe/etc is but countryhumans aren't really, so deal with it.
Also don't even try calling me Haram, and no hate to any country, religion, tribe, culture etc, since I'll delete the comment. Don't like that? Deal with it.

❦People's flag will be their Company, Organisation, town, village, tribe or city flag. Plain Families will have a coat of arms as their flag.

❦Here is where the countries/organisations/companies/cities/states/towns/region live (It's a made up Island that is surronded in red lines), the tribes, villages and random flagged people live across the world.

أتمنى أن تكون جميعًا بأمان وصحة وسعادة! -المؤلف

He covered the box with the mirror again, changing into some sleepwear and going to his kitchen, grabbing a cup of water, and going back up to his room.

He kneeled on the floor and he opened the cabinet drawer and took a small plastic bottle of pills.
He took one, swallowing it with the water. He put the bottle back in the drawer and the cup back in the kitchen. He laid in his bed waiting for the sleeping pill to take effect.

"ᴜᴍɪ, ᴍᴀᴅʜᴀ ʏᴀʜᴅᴜᴛʜ ʜɴᴀ?" (ᴍᴏᴍ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ?)

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ... ᴡʜʏ ?! ʏᴏᴜ ʙʀᴀᴛ! "

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜᴜʀᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴊᴀᴢ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴊᴅ, ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʜᴜʀᴛ!"

"ᴏʜ, ꜱᴏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇꜱɴɪᴛᴄʜ? ɪ'ʟʟ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ... "

"ᴜᴍɪ, ᴘ-ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ, ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɴɪꜰᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ᴜᴍɪ, ᴘʟᴇ-"

KSA sprung his back of his back off his bed, sweating. He touched the scar on his lip. He didn't despise his mother, though he knew he should. She gave him the scar on his lip, and the only reason she hadn't gone further was when his siblings burst in to stop her.

He checked the time. He had less than an hour till work, he did his wudu and prayed Fajr, getting changed and grabbing his files and laptop bag rushing into his car and driving to work, skipping his breakfast.

He parked his car, locking it and rushed into the building and his office, and grabbing the file he had left earlier than morning, leaving the rest of his stuff on his office chair.

He gave UN the stack of files and sighed in relief, tired.

"Thank you, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, I'll send the shipment of water producing plants to your lands by next week, now I believe you have more work to finish, you also have meeting with me and some other countries today in 5 hours, that's all, now leave I have business with The Unites States" The man huffed.