❧C H A P T E R [٣]☙

❦Cover By: ???
❦All I own is Writing and Story Idea, do not question Aging and Aging Points, they just age by random, Historically inaccurate, Translations are inaccurate
Enjoy!

❦I decided Country/Region/City/Town/Tribe/state/etc humans can be LGBTQ +, no matter the religion since they aren't really real? I mean the country/region/state/town/tribe/etc is but countryhumans aren't really, so deal with it.
Also don't even try calling me Haram, and no hate to any country, religion, tribe, culture etc, since I'll delete the comment. Don't like that? Deal with it.

❦People's flag will be their Company, Organisation, town, village, tribe or city flag. Plain Families will have a coat of arms as their flag.

❦Here is where the countries/organisations/companies/cities/states/towns/region live (It's a made up Island that is surronded in red lines), the tribes, villages and random flagged people live across the world.

أتمنى أن تكون جميعًا بأمان وصحة وسعادة! -المؤلف

He had barely slept and when he had just managed to sleep the door crashed open and ISIS burst in to see KSA waking up, rubbing his eyes. He held a knife and a camera.

Saudi Arabia knew what the camera was for. He heard the guy would record torturing or killing his victims to send to the hostage's family, friends, careers, boss, etc.

Saudi Arabia instantly tried biting him when the man tried choking him to unconsciousness. The guy held his bleeding hand and got the keffiyeh around his neck to cover his mouth and gag him.

He tied his hands to the pole his back against it and used the knife he had to rip his jacket and shirt apart, the necklace still on him leaving scratches as one of ISIS's men recorded.

There were already scars covering his body, though he wasn't too muscular he had a slight feminine frame, which he was very, very insecure about.

He felt a cut across his chest, he held his sounds of pain, and was bleeding oil and ISIS looked in shock. He used his hand start wiping the oil across his chest, smelling it.

"It's actually oil" He cackled.

The guy then started to kick, punch, and bruise him. He tried to keep his pain in, but he bit the keffiyeh as a deep cut was slashed against his chest, oil dripping down as he groaned in pain. He muttered out a very, very, very quiet plead to stop, ISIS stopped and looked at him in shock.

His voice wouldn't be heard if recorded but it was noticeable, he could talk. He panted in pain, he didn't hold much oil and his body produced it slowly and took longer to heal wounds like the one that just inflicted him.

"I thought he was mute...he's either a liar or I harmed him enough that his voice just, I don't know, came back.........I say Liar, get me the whip"

Saudi shivered and tried to push his way through the rope, but he got a whip and hit his cuts. It sung a lot as he bit down harder on the cloth, a tear coming down his cheek.

He was soon limp, numb in pain and once they realised the ropes he just collapsed on the floor, passed out. He lost a lot of oil.

He woke up 3 days later, no shirt, but bandages and on his bed. He felt a cloth on his forehead and took it off. There was a tube full of medicine injected into his arm. So that's what had been giving him aid.

He looked out around. New cell. There was a usual metal door, but this had a metal bar window out into were he would execute prisoners...

He then saw a large can of oil, with a price tag on it. That psycho had been taken the oil that was from the torturing and been selling it. He cussed in disgust and took the tubes from his arm off, shivering from the cold.