One!

Y/n pov
I wake up by the annoying sound of the alarm from my phone. I turn it off and then i sit up when i remember what day it is. Today me, my family and my befriend Naya's family are going to the paradise island Aruba for 3 weeks over the Christmas break.

I jump up from my bed and go to my bathroom where I brush my teeth and put up my hair with a headband. I put on a little makeup then i go back to my room and change from my pj to some sweatpants and i big tee. I want to wear comfy clothes since the flight is 10 hours.

 I want to wear comfy clothes since the flight is 10 hours

(What you are wearing)

Our suitcases is already packed in the Living room and when i Come down the stairs with my backpack my mom says "good that you are awake y/n, the taxi is coming in 5 minutes"

"Noah come down now!" She yells and one minute later my 2 years older brother comes down and is looking more tired than ever.

Me and my family consisting of my mom, dad, Noah and the twins Lola and Ruby all takes our suitcases out to the taxi and when we finally are on our way tho Heathrow I take up my phone.

________________________________________________________________
Besfran

Y/n
On your way?😏

Besfran
Yeah, n you?🤠

Y/n
Yeah, see you in a bit😽

Besfran
Yes
👍🏼
🤰🏽
🪆
👁

Y/n
Stop it

________________________________________________________________

Y/n pov
At the Airport

I finally sees Naya's family coming in through the big glass doors and I run to her and hug her. My family have already checked in our bags but we Wait for Naya's family and goes together through security and to our gate. It's 1 hour until we are going to board so Naya and I decide to go to a tax free store and buy some snacks for the trip.

When we are going back to the gate Naya pushes my on my shoulder and whispers "look at those two cute guys" She nods towards two guys in our age that are watching their phones. " I think the one with the one with brown hair and blue eyes are the cutest" Naya says. "They both have brown hair dummy but i think the one with the Brown eyes are the cutest" i say.

He is actually really cute, cuter than any other boy at my school. He looks up at me and our eyes meet for a second before i embarrassed look down. Wow he is really, really cute.

This always happens, I think for myself. Always when I travel somewhere i see a cute boy at the airport and then I never get to see him again.

________________________________________________________________

I know it didn't happens
A lot in this chapter but
I hope you liked it anyways ☺︎︎
I know my english is bad but pls
Don't judge me it's my
Second language
/Elli