Prologue

It was passed midnight and the wind was cool in Wall Sina.

The moon was full.

You can here some of the men drinking and singing to their hearts.

Children, who are still awake, playing on the streets.

The Military Police patrolling here and there.

And the rest of the village (/city) was asleep.

There was one house that had their light on by the bedroom window.

"You got this, Aurelia. Just a few more pushes!" The midwife said to Aurelia as she was about to give birth to her baby. It was around midnight when she went into labor and her husband rushed to look for the midwife around the village in Wall Sina. Beside her, holding her hand, is her husband.

"A few more Aurelia, hold on." He whispered to his wife encouraging her to keep fighting. Aurelia was on the verge of losing consciousness but remembering that she promised both herself and her husband that they will be seeing their baby made her want to keep fighting until her last breath. With one final push, a loud cry of a baby was heard throughout the room.

"Congratulations, Erwin. Aurelia. It's a girl." The midwife announced to the couple as she cleans the little one up and wraps her around a blanket. Aurelia, though tired, smiled as she finally gets to meet her little girl for the first time. Erwin smiled proudly and lovingly at his wife and daughter, his family was finally complete. One of the dreams that finally came true. The baby was still crying but when she was given to Aurelia, she slowly quiet down.

The little girl opened her eyes and the new parents were surprised but smiled.

"She's got your eyes, Erwin." Aurelia said tiredly. Erwin hummed in agreement. The little girl's curious eyes looks at her mom and dad as they smiled at her. The little girl held onto her father's finger as she continues to look at her parents. The mother gave her daughter a small kiss on the forehead and whispered,

"I love you...

Amaya."