Memory.

She started walking with no journey in mind. The path itself had taught more than anything. She once had those icy peaks in sight, and now she roamed aimlessly. Her eyes staring at the heavens above, her thoughts lost in her lonely self. Golden dust, those tiny specks of sand flew about her, and she didn't care. Maybe she was beyond caring. Her calves exposed to the scorching desert sun, and still she stared at the heavens above. Is she even alive?

But her chest just moved, yes,she is breathing. She is alive,perhaps barely. But she fights.

Suddenly a huge shadow gives her reprieve from the heat of the thousand fires. A shadow so huge, that it can be nothing but a cloud. But a cloud is this part of Sathar?!
Sathar is nothing but a never ending desert, lord of water and wind has long abandoned the people. It's nothing but a wasteland, home to none but creatures from a man's worst nightmare.

And again, that shadow moves, as if it's coming down. And it brings along a torrent of winds. Sand flies everywhere, and nothing can be seen, except those glowing emerald eyes, and emerald tipped tail?

A tail?

What is it?

And then the sand settles, those emerald eyes are focused on her, he lifts her in her claws, and flies away, leaving swirling golden sand, and a memory. Never to be forgotten.

And who am I to forget, a djinn lost in a golden cage.