~*Prologue*~

Falling, it's peaceful. The wind against your whole body. The sun scorching your skin. Your hair flowing above you as you descend. Tears falling from your face, flowing above you , just out of reach. The sensation seems forever, even if it only takes a few seconds to fall. To Eurus it seemed like an eternity of bliss. There's a moment of shock when your skin hits the solid ground. Brining you back to life.

Shots could be heard in the distance. Footsteps getting louder against the crunchy grass. Opening their eyes for the first time Eurus saw a wall made from stone and wood. A fist slammed on the wall, breathing could be heard faintly from the other side. Different footsteps were heard along with taunts that echoed through their ears.

Eurus finally regained the strength to push themself up. A gasp and more frantic footsteps were heard, followed by someone holding their arms and helping them up. Eurus could barely see the man who had helped them. He had a white mask and a lime green hoodie on. Looking to the man's left side there was a man with white goggles and a blue shirt with a red square in the middle. On the other side of him there was another, he had a white t shirt draped over his black shirt and a white bandana.

"H-hey.. shh" The man to the right said, putting his hand over Eurus's mouth. His hand smelled terrible and dirt from it rubbed off on their face.

"For the last time Sap, we don't need to be stealthy it was a peaceful deal" The man in the lime hoodie stated, fixing his mask. "Now, who do we have here?"

Eurus looked at each of the boys, the one on the right was apparently 'Sap' like the substance on trees. Eurus took a deep breath and tried to stabilize themself.

"I'm Eurus" The black haired adult couldn't help but stutter through the sentence, disheveled from their fall. Their name was one of the few things they remembered from their old life, they didn't have many memories. Only bits and pieces.

"Are they a spy?" The boy in goggles asked, pointing at Eurus in confusion. He had a distinct accent in voice, one Eurus remembered hearing frequently, but from who they heard it from was unknown.
"I don't think so.. Eret would have told us" The masked man said "Oh, how rude of me" He said with a slight smile "I'm Dream, this is Sapnap, and this is George" He pointed at each of them as he said their names, George was that man in blue, Sapnap was the man in the bandana, and Dream was the man with the mask.

"Oh, I-it's nice to meet y-you" Eurus choked out, their throat dry and irritated.

"Do we get to keep her Dream? Pretty please?" 'Sapnap' begged, earning an eye roll from their supposed leader, Dream.

"Keep me?" Eurus looked at all of them, backing up away from them. "Like a pet?" They shook, swallowing loudly.

"We do not 'keep' people Sapnap, that would be rude." George said, blowing a raspberry at the man.

"I apologize for my friends, come with me" The man in green said, holding out his hand for the distraught person to hold.
Eurus hesitantly took it and was pulled away by the man.

They went through a tunnel of sorts and made it outside to find a forest.

They lead them out and to a house with crafting tables as flooring and four pink beds side by side. There was one crafting table above the others, alongside a furnace. They had never seen anything like this- well not that they remembered.

"Hey Eurus! Eurus!" Sapnap yelled as Eurus looked around the house in awe.

"Yes, Sapnap?" Eurus tilted their head, they hadn't gotten a good look at him yet. His skin had an orangey red tint to it and his white shirt had a fire print on it, his face had ash covering it and his hair was slightly greasy.

"Stand on the crafting table!" He snickered, pointing to the crafting table above the floor.

"Sapnap, leave the poor soul alone. They're obviously frightened" Dream scolded Sapnap, hitting him over the head with barley and force.

"Huh?" Eurus looked at them and raised a brow

"Oh nothing Eurus~" Sapnap said laughing. George was holding in a laugh, and failing miserably.

"C'mon Dream, you know you wanna see it" George winked at Dream.

"So.. Eurus" Dream rubbed the back of his head "Can you fight?" He smiled, Eurus couldn't tell if it was genuine because Dream's mask covered his eyes

"I think so.. I remember fighting against some good people and winning" Eurus put their index finger to their chin and looked up in thought.

"Good, you can try to fight against George, he's the worst on our team" Dream snickered at George's rage and Sapnap's laughter.

"Oh I'll show you Dream!" George smiled, getting a plain wooden sword out.

"I don't think it's fair that he gets a sword and I have nothing but my fists." Eurus commented, realizing they had no weapon to fight with

"Take this." Dream threw them a polished oak axe. Eurus fumbled and caught it "Good luck out there"

Dream led them outside to fight "3, 2, 1, GO" The masked man shouted.

George charged first, barley making a sound as he ran through the gravel. Eurus quickly dodged and tripped the foreign man. They put their foot on the boy's back and took his sword.

"Aw man, I can't be that bad.." George grumbled into the floor. Eurus helped him up. They smiled at him warmly and he smiled back.

"Alright enough of that" Sapnap rolled his eyes "I heard L'manberg has a special announcement!"

"Oh, really I wonder if their going to have a party," George exclaimed. "After all they did just receive independence a month ago."

"What's L'manberg?" Eurus asked quietly, not wanting to offend the strange boys if it was something they were supposed to know.

"Just some country" Dream mumbled, a hint of anger in his voice. "Let's go"

Once they made it to L'manberg they snuck past the blackstone walls bordering it. there was a big flag with the colours blue, red, white, yellow, and black on it.

In the middle of the small country there was a podium. On it were two men, both in blue and red uniforms that look like their from the 1700s. The man in the front on the stand had light brown curly hair and chocolaty eyes. The man standing beside and slightly behind him had messy unkempt blonde hair and piercing icy blue eyes.

"Dear citizens of our dearest L'manberg, I president Wilbur Soot have an announcement to make.." The president supposedly named Wilbur Soot had a smile on his face whereas the man beside him had a slightly worried expression "We will be having an election!" The crowd cheered.