Mountain Moon Colony

It has been a few weeks since I last visited the BE:LIFT Lab to check on the boys. I was making my pilgrimage to.the mountains to visit the colony.

                     Once there I was treated as an outsider in the truest sense. However, they welcomed me to ask questions. I showed pictures of the boys. "Do you know them ? Do you know why BE:LIFT had them ?" The colony head nodded her head. "They are members of this colony. Precious in the very sense."

                They were members ? "They have shown tremendous power over fire. Is that something you teach ?" The colony leader smiled. "We teach tranquility & peace to our members. Whatever happened to them was caused when BE:LIFT Lab took them."

         Now I was utterly confused. BE:LIFT Lab took them from the colony ? "Why did they take them ?" She sighed. Her face saddening quickly. "Those boys are wards of the colony. We took them in when we found them abandoned. BE:LIFT Lab had come one day asking for able bodied teens to enter a experimental program..."

         The lab had lied to these poor people. They had done something to the boys.  "From what I observed they get violent shaking in their tanks. How can I reduce their pain ?"

            The colony leader has some push a few jars of water on a trolly to me. "This is Moon Water. It is very sacred & has a  bioluminescent glow. Bathing the boys in this will ease the tension in their bodies."

        I gladly took the jars. The boys were going to need this.

         Getting back to Seoul was quite the journey. I unlocked the lab finding ash & charcoal everywhere. The tanks were broken & the boys weren't anywhere be found.

        I looked to the wall finding a daunting message.

Today the sun fires its shot ! No matter what burns !