Day 2: 12/22/2020

Today's quote:

"A person who truly loves you will never let you go or give up on you, no matter how hard the situation is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a story to go along with this. This is true whether you believe in friendship or not.
(This song doesn't go with the story, but I'm sure you would understand what the song is about if you have ever fallen in love with your best friend)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a lot of best friends. With most of them, I never really texted them that often. I always had my favorite people to text whenever I felt sad or lonely. So I would text them every day. Before school, during school, after school. Whenever I was free I was texting them.
One day in May of 2019 or 2020, if I remember correctly, he never responded back to me. He would leave me on read occasionally. It hurt. I thought I did something. It hurt for me not to be able to talk to him again.
It had been about 4 months or so when he finally texted me. I was infuriated. He decides to text me back now when my life wasn't going so good?
After a while, I was afraid that I would loose him again because I have very bad trust issues.
Anyways, long story short, we're friends now and he never has given up on me.
That's my story, if it doesn't make sense, look at in your point of view.