fifteen

Meanwhile, the moment Jisoo appeared upstairs, Jennie dragged her into the bedroom and closed the door behind them.

"Chaeyoung admitted it," Jennie smirked. Jisoo tilted her head to the side.

"Well, not exactly, but close enough. She definitely has feelings for her" Jennie explained. "And we were completely wrong."

"Wrong?" Jisoo asked, sitting down on the bed. "How were we wrong?"

"We were all concerned about the feelings not being returned by Chaeyoung, right?" Jennie asked, earning a nod from the other girl. "Well that's not the case. Chaeyoung's scared that Lisa doesn't return her feelings." Jennie laughed and sat down. "She's got it bad, Jisoo."

"What? That's insane," Jisoo shook her head and laughed softly. "It's obvious Lisa adores her, you see the way she looked at her?" Jennie nodded in agreement.

"Out of all people, Chaeyoung chooses Lisa," Jisoo laughed and ran a hand through her hair. "I see why, though, now that I think about it." Jennie raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Chaeyoung hates fake people, Jendeukie," Jisoo explained, gesturing to the stairs. "Lisa's the complete opposite of fake."

"Damn," Jennie laughed, realizing how accurate Jisoo was. "We've got to tell Somi."

Jisoo nodded in agreement. "Maybe Chaeyoung will actually talk to us about it now," she stood up and ran a hand through her hair. "C'mon, let's go see what the lovebirds are up to."

Both girls giggled when they got to the bottom of the stairs and saw Lisa cuddled up in Chaeyoung's side on the couch. Chaeyoung looked up and felt her cheeks turn red when she caught sight of her two roommates looking over at them.

"Is she okay?" Jennie asked, trying not to make Chaeyoung feel uncomfortable. The blonde girl nodded slowly.

"She didn't know where I was," Chaeyoung answered honestly. Jisoo and Jennie exchanged glances and both smirked.

"That's adorable," Jisoo commented, plopping down on the other side of the couch and raising an eyebrow at Chaeyoung. The blonde girl glared at her, but Jisoo knew she wasn't serious. Lisa looked up at the other girls and smiled shyly.

"What're we doing for dinner?" Jisoo asked, raising an eyebrow at Chaeyoung.

"I don't know, Jisoo, I thought you were supposed to be in charge of dinner tonight?" the other girl smirked and Jennie high-fived her.

"Pizza?" Jisoo shrugged. Lisa's eyes widened.

"Yes, pizza, yes please," Lisa clapped her hands together, causing the other three girls to double over in laughter.

"Pizza it is then," Jisoo nodded once. Lisa giggled excitedly and smiled over at Chaeyoung.

"Too cute," Jisoo muttered under her breath and shook her head. Chaeyoung shoved her playfully and Lisa giggled.

"Oh, so you stick up for her, but not for me?" Jisoo crinkled her nose at Lisa. "I see how it is," she teased. Lisa giggled and hid her head in Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Hey Lisa, wanna come get the pizza with me?" Jisoo asked, nudging Jennie. Lisa looked up at Chaeyoung questioningly.

"Go ahead," the blonde girl motioned for Lisa to follow Jisoo. "I'll be right here when you get back." Lisa nodded with a soft smile and hopped up to her feet, engaging Jisoo in an animated conversation about pizza as they exited the apartment.

"So..." Jennie started, falling back on the couch next to Chaeyoung. "Continuing our conversation from earlier... you're really scared that Lisa is the one not returning the feelings?"