Chapter 6

Alyx started to panic. What will I do?! she thought, First off, I barely know this man, second, he freaking tried to do something to me! I HATE this guy!

"So, what do you say, Juliet?" Adam said looking at me.

"Um, I honestly don't know," Alyx said in a nervous fit of laughs.

"Well, I'll take that as a yes!" Brian beamed.

"Well I'm going to leave it to you two lovebirds to figure things out," Adam teased.

I should have just done it, Alyx thought, would've been much better.

Alyx let out a soft moan.

"What's wrong Ally? Cat got your tongue?" Brain teased.

Alyx scooted away from Brian and started to walk towards her house. Brian followed.

"I swear, Brian, don't do anything stupid!" Alyx yelled, trying to act like she wasn't afraid.

"Wow, you are dumb," replied Brian, "Idiot, my house is over this way."

A surge of embarrassment flew over Alyx.

"I-I knew that," she stammered.

Brian just laughed. And to avoid any more embarrassment, Alyx stomped away.

~~~~

Alyx entered her room. Of course, this had to happen to me today of all days, she thought, Why did Brian even agree to that?

She plopped down onto her bed, Whatever, I'm just too tired! thought Alyx.

She rolled over, Wait, what if I try to ignore him? Then, maybe he will leave me alone!

~~~~

School came. Alyx saw Adam walking down the hall with Brian.

Alyx quickly turned around and cautiously walked away.

"Alyx!" Brian shouted.

Alyx flinched.

"Hey," she said, slowly turning around.

"Aww, look at these beauties," Adam said.

Alyx gave Adam a slight glare.

"Woah, what's with the glare?" Adam said.

"Glare? What glare?" Alyx said ever so innocently.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" Brian said, draping his arm around Alyx.

Oh gosh, why? Alyx quietly panicked.

She gently shoved her arm off of Brian. "Brian, can we talk alone for a minute?" she asked.

"Anything for you," Brian said in the cheesiest way possible.

~~~~

Alyx and Brian neared the end of the hall.

Alyx slammed her hand next to Brian's head.

"Listen here, jerk," Alyx said, glaring at him, "I swear, if you do anything stupid, I will crush that little face of yours!"

Brian just stared at her with a blank expression. He moved Alyx's arm down.

"And you do that, then I'll ruin everything that you love," Brian said, giving her a cold stare.

How does he do that? Alyx shuddered, How does he keep such a straight face while threatening? It sends shivers down my spine!

Alyx gave him one last hard glare and walked on to her first class.

~~~~

Adam looked at Alyx.

"Yo, are you okay?" he inquired.

"I'm trying to study here," Alyx replied. She felt so awkward after Brian threatened her.

~~~~

It was lunchtime. Alyx, Adam, and Brian were getting their lunch.

Okay, let's just try and talk to Brian and clear some things up about us.

"Brian? Can I talk to you?" Alyx requested.

"Sure!" he replied.

Alyx and Brian walked down the hallway and entered the stairwell. Alyx approached Brian.

"Okay, I just wanted to clear up that there is nothing between us and that neither of us likes each other okay?" she said.

"Oh? But what if I do like you?" Brain smirked.