twenty-five!

RL, IMESSAGE, TWITTER.

⊹⊱⊰⊹

REAL LIFE!
__

aj was nervous to call karl, mostly because she knew how much she hadn't heard him out and let him explain. which she felt horrible about.

"hey—" she said, but before she could even finish what she was about to say, karl began apologizing.

"alexis i really am so so sorry—"

she chuckled interrupting him, "hey hey, alex told me everything. it's okay."

karl let's out a huge sigh of relief, "oh thank heavens. but seriously i am really sorry aj, i should've told you she was even staying in the first place, but i was just scared.

"it's okay, i understand. i should be apologizing.. i was being a little too difficult and not hearing you out which i'm sorry about.."

( look at them being mature 😩 )

she could hear him smile, "it's okay, pretty understandable so i don't blame you. i'm just so glad you're not upset anymore.. you're very scary when you're mad."

they both chuckle a bit, there was a small moment of silence before karl admits, "i miss you a lot, aj."

alexis frowned a bit, "yeah i miss you too."

"wait so are you going to be in new york when you come back?"

"well depends.. because if corpse, sykkuno and i get that house then yeah. i'd have to pack and stuff."

karl's tone changed a bit, it filled with a bit of sadness. "oh right. i forgot. well i was thinking maybe you could fly out here.. so you can meet my parents and stuff?" he inhaled sharply, he excitedly began to ramble, "you can even smell all my neat smelling candles! and oo! my harry potter robe!"

aj smiled, "you're so cute. i don't see anything wrong with going for a couple of days. so yeah sure."

he cheered, "yes!"

she chuckled, "but that means you're gonna have to wait for your christmas present."

"yes yes okay! i mean having you here would be enough."

"you're so cheesy, i—" alexis began with a chuckle, but caught herself. was she really going to say love?
yes she was.

"huh?" karl was genuinely confused as to why she stopped herself, "you what? are you okay?"

her cheeks heat up, "no yeah sorry i don't know where i was going with that.." she chuckled nervously, glancing at her alarm clock on her bedside table, 6:05am.

"uhm i'll talk to you later? it's getting late.." aj scratched the back of her neck, clearly still not even sure how she was just going to let out an i love you when they aren't even dating.

"oh," karl responded. kinda bummed that she wanted to say something but she didn't. "okay well goodnight, sleep well bub."