Introduction

Soooo first of all, for the people who didn't read the description, this will be a Illumi x OC fanfic, but my OC has her own life. This story is purely based on how she experienced a short period of her life and Illumi just has a big role in it. There will be a lot of chapters with him in the picture, but also a lot without him, so please be aware of that. This story follows the Hunter x Hunter 2011 anime adaption, but not in big lines. I just tried to follow the original storyline as much as possible.

———————————————————

The A.N.
Aka with the incredibly lame name

The Association of Numbers

One

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

One

The rich man

Name: Tadashi Mori
Age: 42
Birthday:19/07
Family: /
Background: One became a billionaire because of deadly gasses he had developed. However, somehow the mafia found out the whereabouts of the gas and robbed all of it, shooting One and his wife in the process. When he woke up in a hospital, they told him his wife had died. Later, he learned about a gas attack that had cost the life of many innocent people.
Combat skills: Boxing, wrestling, military training
Power: Average
Nen type: Conjurer
Nen ability: Portal Palace. He can create portals in every place he has ever seen, no matter where he is at that current moment. A portal can not be open longer than 20 seconds and it is not possible to create multiple portals at the same time.

Two
Dead

Three
Dead

Four
Dead

✣

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.