PROLOGUE

No one can reighn their shadow to stop following them
-Laviette Shaw-
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Y/N Draven is the one and only daughter from the Draven's family bloodline. The Dravens has always been popular because of their kindness to everyone, even to the lower class. Her father, that is government member, made their family's life
sufficient-middle class

Her father, Wright Draven, has always been the voice of commoners to the government that have a system that only gives advantages to the upper and middle class aristocats. That is why he always have someone that hates him for it. Apart from that, the family never shown their anger to those who despise them.

Until one day...
Her dad suffered an illness that caused him to lose his life. In that momment, her life changed. Enemies started to take revenge to Draven family. Not long after that, her mother follow her father steps to a more peaceful world in a case of suicide.

Y/n felt more and more depressed and hopeless and she chose to move to a charity school called Hatton Garden.

Even with a cold heart and personality, she succeeded to make some friends. William and Louis are the ones who are very close to her.

 William and Louis are the ones who are very close to her

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Y/n's POV

I usually see that one uper-class boy visits this school. He seemed to be very kind and generous to everyone here.

Once in while, our eyes met without a single word coming out of our mouths

Once in while, our eyes met without a single word coming out of our mouths. We only exchange a friendly smile. I saw that noble talking to William but i don't wanna eavesdrop so i walked away.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

One afternoon, nearly evening, us kids gather in the chapel to exchange stories together. I only listen though.. i don't talk much.

"Then a noble is a remarkable person!" praise one of the children.

"That's right! Everyday wearing beautiful clothes, eating delicious food, sleeping on warm beds. You might be envious of those people, even jealous. But it was their ancestors who studied and were successful, who made a contribution to the country" William explained.

"But there are also bad nobles" one of the kids said.

Then they complain about how the upper class treated them and that they were sick of it. I agree with them. As the day went full, I can finally rest my eyes.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Days passed by, this silent afternoon made my feet walk on its own to go around this school. Then I overhear sir Albert, the kind young noble, talking to William.

"You're interesting. It was a great lesson. But to become the enemy of the nobility, is to become this country's enemy. Can you do it? Go up against this great empire?"

I was shook to hear what Albert said until my feet stopped.

"That's my intention" Answered William.
Those words made me curious.

"Even though the worth of a life should all be the same, even though everyone should have the same right to happiness, this country is not like that. This hierarchy is a curse to the people and the heart is dirtied and warped. That's when a demon is born" He continued.

What he said opened my mind

"If the demons disappear, the people's heart will be released and the curse will come undone. This country will suddenly become beautiful"
William stood there with open arms as the sun rays illuminated his whole body.

"Will you report us to the Scotland Yard? You're a noble too. Don't you think you'd like to see that?" He asked

"Come with me... come with me. You and that brain of yours, i'll give you all of my political power, status, estates, and i'll give you my own life. I'll give you everything you need for your aspiration"

Those following words are almost unbelievable. I too want to escape from here..

I open the door and their shocked faces face me.

" I heard a half.. I also want to get out from here" I said with my right hand on my chest.

"Y/n..." Louis called.

"Can you take me too, Mr. Albert? Only until I left this building. The rest I will go on my own" I begged him.

"Is it okay to hang around the town on your own?" He answered with worry.

"Don't worry about me Mr. Albert. I will be fine and I will also change this world. You all will eventually see a lot of things I will do in the future" I answered surely.

"Alright then.. I will hold your words" Albert smiled.

"Thank you very much Mr. Albert" I bow.

"No need to bow. Well, shall we get out of here?" as Albert approaches me.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

We went out from that school and ride Albert's luxurious carriage. When we finally arrived in front of the house, I went out of the carriage and smiled.

"Thank you to both of you for accompanying me and thank you Mr. Albert for helping me" I hugged William and Louis then bow to Albert.

"I guess this is goodbye"

"Until we meet again miss y/n" Albert smiled.

"Until then" I waved and walked away from them.

I decided to change my identity because i don't want people to know a Draven walking around the city like this.

"Good luck my dear self. We will change this country into something beautiful, something magnificent. Those nobles will pay!" My decision is made up.

"From now on, I will hide my shadows behind the name Laviette Shaw" I said while walking away to fight this horrible hell. I walked further and further away.

---------------------------------------------------------
Author note :

Hello there:)
This is my first time makin ff, hope you guys like it!

You guys also can tell me, what is your favorite character in Moriarty The Patriot on the comment section:)

See you on the next chapter~
Bye»