Another Day, Another Motive

"UwU." MonoPasta calls everyone into the center of the second floor for a motive.

Everyone begins to pile into the room for a motive, while Pasta seems to be suspiciously eyeing something...

"Alright then! Before we start, I have something I have to do!" 

Pasta opens up a curtain, revealing a gagged up Popcorn in the tank.

"Uh. I mean, at least this isn't a hickey this time. Sic em, Chessplate!"

Suddenly, Chess and Template arrive in the tank, but they look different. Noir had turned them into octopus-hybrids. Chess and Template eat Popcorn up, while the MT family stares in horror.

"What? My poor baby..." Projector doesn't even glance from her book.

"W-what?!" Noir freaks out.

"Mmmm! Popcorn sushi!" Cassette Tape and Comedy grin.

"Now then, I have a...somewhat weird motive for this time."

Pasta grabs her magical candy cane, swirling a pink-and-blue blast of energy, and sends it hurtling towards the group.

"I SUMMON YE ANIME FILLER EPISODE PLOT!"

Everyone passes out for a bit, and Pasta wakes them up.

"Ahahahaha! I switched everyone's genders! Now boys will be girls, and girls will be boys! As for non-binaries, they stay as they are."

"What?!" Max-aron screams.

"Oh. I guess the side effects of the wand gave everyone their full extent of memories as well." Pasta pouts.

"Ah well." Comedy shouts.

"If no one kills in a while, I will keep you all as those genders! So says the internal court of the Pasta!"

So, everyone contemplates being the opposite gender and getting most of their memories back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey can y'all who asked to kill ask me that again because I forgot who I chose to be the culprit for this chapter