Doesn't This Remind You...

"Hahahahahaha! Please report to the stage to start your program! The weak one finally finished setting up!" a voice echoes over the loudspeaker.

So, everyone walks down over to the stage, where no one is there.

"Are you sure we are in the right place?" Paracametol asks.

"Probably, besides, it'd be a huge scam if we didn't do this." LBA replies. 

"They just...haven't shown up yet! Yep, that's probably it!" Angela chirps up.

"We should stay calm, at least this situation hasn't gotten hostile." Knife tries reasoning.

"Mmm hmm!" Jevil smiles.

Suddenly, the lights go out, and fog fills the room. 

When the lights come back up...

A group of 6 objects were staring at us.

"Man, this is really deja-vu for me. Last time I did this, I was breaking into an all girls school!" a small, little piece of macaroni piped up.

"No one cares! Besides, it's our first time." a cassette tape smirked.

"Y-yes...and we get to show them o-our p-prized project..." a shy object added.

"Oh right. You're the brains, I'm the beauty, ya know." a boy was looking at himself.

"If you don't shut up, I'll slice your nuts open with a knife." another boy with a knife piped up.

"Quiet! We have a good impression to make." the tallest one said.