Oh Dang! Someone Escaped!

"Tch. Who knew that'd I'd come up with a motive sooo early." MonoPasta rolls her eyes, calling the remaining students into the gym.

"Hold on. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...where's Cassette Tape and Mono Nail Gun?" Projector is infuriated.

MonoPasta and Projector look around, when suddenly, a note falls from the sky.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear mother dearest,

By the time you read this, I'll already have left. When Nail Gun (the alive one), burst into my room, she left the plans for escaping. So, I'm leaving to find the police and a recovery center. Goodbye, you sick fucks.

I hate you all,

CT.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Huh." MonoPasta pockets the note.

"Shit. Now I need a new Mono to replace CT. And the rest of you shits? You're grounded for letting CT escape." Projector is infuriated, pointing at her kids.

Projector then burst out of the room, angry.

"Ok then! Time to introduce the new motive!"

Pasta pulls out a small ticket.

"This ticket, if given to MonoPasta, can grant any wish you want to!"

Everyone oooooos at the ticket.

"Now, if you murder someone, I will grant you any wish! Now, some wishes I cannot grant. So, here are some rules to the wish granting, if you murder!"

MonoPasta pulls up a whiteboard.

"RULE NUMBER 1! No wishing for anything related to ending the killing game or getting help to stop the killing game. I mean, why would you want to end the fun early?"

"Uh, rule number 2? No wishing for more wishes. Or for us to die." Comedy sighs.

"R-rule number 3. N-no wishing for l-love." Noir sighs.

"HAVE FUN!"

MonoPasta takes Noir and Comedy, then leaves the students alone.