Forging Irony- EXECUTION

Knife, who is sitting scared in the courtroom, is clamped around the leg and taken away to a blacksmith shop. Knife is tied up to a stove, with him standing at the stake. Knife tries to escape, but fails miserably, since his legs are tied up.

A big MonoPasta is dressed like a blacksmith, and begins to light Knife on fire. Knife tries to stay cool as his left leg catches on fire, even though it hurts a lot for him. MonoPasta wants to turn Knife into a liquid goop.

Knife begins to cry in pain, as his entire upper body is getting sufficiently burned. But suddenly, the fire burns out and Knife is still solid. Knife breathes a breath of relief, and tries to make a run for the exit, but falling over.

MonoPasta catches Knife and begins to go to the forging stage, which crushes and smushes Knife into a circular shape. Knife cries in pain, and is pinned to the table by MonoPasta.

Next, Pasta uses her torch to smooth out Knife. Knife gets blinded in both his eyes by the torch burning his retinas. To finish the job, MonoPasta pulls out her handy-dandy anvil.

She repeatedly hits Knife on the anvil, cracking his skull right open and scrambling his brain. Knife is dead.

MonoPasta smiles, showing the student's Knife's bloody corpse, which has been turned into a MonoCoin. All of the students are horrified.