The Pregame

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear lucky friends,

You have been accepted to take part in a famous experiment. I mean, the first time we did it, it backfired miserably. You see, a host of the acclaimed show Battle for Billions destroyed all our work, along with mostly everyone there trying to escape. But this time, we've got security. We will be in total control, and there is no way this experiment can fail.

Come to the Melissa-Trevor's family mansion, on December 1st of this year. Do not bring anything, as we will be providing everything you need for your stay at the mansion. Food and shelter will be on us, as well as entertainment. We are only accepting the best of the best in this project. Don't let us down.

With much gratitude,

Tape Casting Agency

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone receives a letter saying that they were accepted to take place in an experiment. No one knows what it is for, but they decide to go anyways. 

Everyone is allowed to hang out for a while and get to know each other, as the hosts have to set up the experiment. 

What hijinks will ensue?

Only the first floor of the mansion is open. There are 7 floors in the mansion.

(Note: you can only roleplay here after you are accepted into the roleplay, and you see your OCs name on the Ultimate list. Also, since we have 20 students, this game will have 7 trials, instead of 6.)