RULES!!!

So, you are interested in joining the craziness that is the Objectronpa books? Well, here are the rules.

1. No Mary/Gary Sues. We don't need a buzzkill overpowered object ruining all the fun.

2. Ships can be done, but only if both roleplayers agree to it first. Forcing ships isn't healthy. I mean, last time we made so many ships, like Chessplate and Glowcube.

3. You can have 2 OCs max. For this one, our hosts are upping the anti and allowing 20 participants to join in total.

4. Please don't bully the roleplayer outside the roleplay.

5. You don't have to be that active. I mean, don't pull a Yuma on us and not participate at all, but do check in at least once in a while.

6. If your OC gets chosen as a traitor or the mastermind, YOU MUST KEEP THIS SECRET. Failure to do this will have you kicked out of the roleplay.

7. Please no extra bad Ultimate Talents. Like, I don't wanna see the Ultimate Gay Boy as one. That'd just distract us from the roleplay.

8. You can change your OC before the roleplay. But, after this starts, there's no changing your OC.

9. NO PREVIOUS CONTESTANTS FROM THE ORIGINAL BOOK. I'm sorry, I just want to see different people.

10. Fake Ultimate Talents are allowed. Like Maki Harukuwa from V3.

11. Have fun! Be wild!