Super Emerald World: Execution

Everyone stares at Emerald in horror, when in usual Danganronpa Chapter 1 fashion, a chain comes down from the sky and attaches onto Emerald's body. Emerald reaches out for Crystal, but to no avail. Emerald, now screaming, is pulled back into a dark room with an arcade machine. He crashes onto the floor, and is put into a podium in front of the arcade machine.

Chains attach to Emerald's arms, and he is forced to grab a controller to play the game. He has a bomb on his back, which will detonate once he loses all of his lives. Emerald begins to play.

A bunch of MonoPastas are chasing Emerald in the game. Emerald has to reach the end of the level to stay alive.

Emerald loses his first live, as one of the MonoPastas catch up to him and make him fall off the screen. In the real world, a hand grabs Emerald's jaw and rips it off for the life loss. He screams, and he continues playing.

Another life is lost, as Emerald tries jumping onto a tall brick, but misses and falls. The hand comes out and rips off his hips, but Emerald presses on.

Finally, Emerald reaches the end of the level. He smiles, about to walk into the checkpoint, when the controller goes haywire, causing Emerald to fall off the level, losing his final life.

Emerald screams, as the bomb detonates, and he explodes all over the execution area. A piece flies over to the students, and everyone stares in horror at Emerald's death.