𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

catherinelunax added to her instagram story

"HEY I LOOK CUTE ON THAT SCREENSHOT!" catherine scoffed as she took facetime off pause, allowing her to see vinnie's face smiling at her through the phone

"you are so vain vincent." catherine joked as sat herself up, leaning her phone against a pillow, allowing the phone to stand up right.

"i know- but hey, do you fancy coming over tomorrow?" vinnie asked the girl, watching as she tied her hair up, before then wrapping her blanket around her shoulders.

"vinnie you only saw me today, you that eager to see me again?" catherine teased the boy, vinnie just giving the girl a middle finger, her quickly sending one back.

"yes- yes i am, is that a crime?"

"not at all babes- not at all."

catherine and vinnie proceeded to make funny faces at one another, waiting to see who would crack first. vinnie wanted to see catherine tomorrow, him loving being in the girls company- it bringing back memories of when the two were together.

and vinnie won't admit to anyone, but he was very happy and smitten with the girl when they had been together. that being one of the reasons why vinnie regretted his decision of having broken up with cat.

vinnie had noticed how much catherine had grown up, mainly confidence wise. sure cat had stood her ground before, but now? she would not only find her corner, but others too- vinnie always saying that catherine would be a good lawyer or defence attorney.

another thing he had noticed recently about the girl, was how much he actually had missed catherine. of course at first when they broke up and the wounds were still fresh, vinnie did miss the girl.

and well after no longer missing her, vinnie will happily admit- only to himself though- that he missed not only the relationship him and cat had, but their friendship.

before they were in a love relationship, the two were inseparable as friends. it often being catherine being the loud one out of the two, always defending vinnie when he may have gotten picked on for his 'amateur skating skills'

well jokes on them bullies now.

"you look deep in thought there my vinnie." catherine spoke out, her watching as vinnie looked at her on his face, giving his neck a scratch.

"just was a bit deep in my thoughts." vinnie shrugged, catherine just looking at him, as she leaned back against her headboard.

"okay vin, whatever you say- hey! you remember when you bought me a new skateboard because you accidentally broke mine in half?" vinnie nodded his head, a sigh escaping his lips as he gave catherine a small smile.