𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

TO YOU,

IN HONOUR OF CHRISTMAS: HERE IS A LITTLE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL FROM ME TO YOU LOVELY PEOPLE,

SO MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANIMALS

LOTS OF LOVE,

KAY XXX

"CAT YOU REMEMBER THE TIME I WAS ROUND YOURS FOR CHRISTMAS?" vinnie asked his girlfriend as they sat on her sofa, watching mamma mia, that being one of catherine's favourite feel good films.

that and catherine just got a burst of energy, the girl breaking out into a song every time one came on.

"yes vinnie, i remember you thinking pranking my mum was a good idea." catherine laughed at the thought, vinnie smiling at the memories.

"yeah- regretted that as soon as i did it- that woman is not one to mess around with."

"and neither is her daughter." catherine added onto vinnie's comment, him nodding as he pulled the girl into his side, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"that was a funny time though- like i was surprised that my mum even let you come over at christmas, she didn't like you at a first."

"and now?" vinnie asked, him already having a rough idea as to how catherine will answer the question.

"well she doesn't like you again, considering- you know, what happened between us."

"yeah but i am redeeming myself, i think i'm okay now." vinnie said, catherine giving him a look, making vinnie put the girl in a headlock. wanting to get out, catherine slapped vinnie's arms, the boy just laughing at her before finally releasing her from the headlock.

"mumma holmes will be the decider for that."

"she will be indeed- but hey, that day was good."

"vinnie my dear. you fucked up." catherine's mother, penelope, said to the teenage boy that was the boyfriend of her daughter as he walked into the kitchen of the holmes home.

"it made you laugh though." vinnie responded to the woman's comment, penelope letting out a laugh as she gave him a high five.

"it was okay, but like i said you fucked up- you picked on the wrong woman, should have just pranked cat- i would have helped you then and it would have been an amazing plan." vinnie laughed at penelope's comment, him sitting down at the dining room table.