𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

CATHERINE HAD LEFT THE HOUSE FOR A WEEK, THE GIRL HAVING OFTEN STAYED IN HER BED, THE ONLY TIME SHE LEFT THE HOUSE WAS AT NIGHT. every night vinnie would come over to catherine's house, the two going out on night time drives.

at the end of each night time drive would often result in catherine having fallen asleep either on vinnie's shoulder when they were sat on the beach or at a top of the hill, or even falling asleep in the car ride back.

so now a week had passed, catherine no longer suffering from such a extreme depressive episode, as troy had giving the girl the medication he had his home after finding out catherine had indeed ran out.

eliza was due to come round cat's house any moment, the two girls planning on spending the day together, alongside with kio at the sway gaming house.

and that meant that catherine would have to see vinnie at the house too.

even though her and vinnie were simply just friends, the boy having of played an huge role in the last week for the girl, making sure she was okay and taking her out, catherine made it her job to look her best- not for vinnie, but for herself after feeling down all last week.

riley would have also been coming over to see the girls and her boyfriend, but her and avani had made plans, mainly just preparing their surprise they had in store for both catherine and eliza.

sitting in her room, cat had been spending the last hour or so listening to music, ranging from being a good supportive of jaden's music- his music having gotten stuck in her head after eliza had played it every second, her gushing over how good it was every time. she had also listened to her essential bands, such as why don't we, one direction and her all time favourite, 5 seconds of summer.

pillowtalk by zayn had just played, cat having of just sang her heart out as she got herself ready. she decided she was going to go all out, as she felt like bringing her confidence within herself up majorly, resulting in why she wanted to make herself feel and look good.

the sound of the music lowering through her speaker caught catherine's attention, the girl looking down at her phone to see that kio was calling her.

"yes child." catherine heard kio let out a scoff at her greeting on the phone, a small appearing onto her face at his reaction.

"how dare you ditch us for vinnie?"

"uh- no, no kio, rewind now. i am coming round in literally- an hours time, eliza's picking me up on the way through." catherine stated as she sat down at her vanity, her phone against her ear.

"wait deadass?"

"deadass kio- why you asking?" catherine signed, as she finished off her makeup, placing her phone on speaker so she could still hear the boy.

"oh- oh! it doesn't matter then, ignore what i said."

"kio. what the fuck are you trying to tell me but your not sure if you can." cat heard kio sigh this time, her instantly knowing that he knew something that she didn't, most likely about vinnie.

"oh it's just vinnie's gone out, saying he was hanging with someone, and when he normally doesn't say who it is, it's normally you."

catherine nodded her head, her thoughts making her believe that vinnie may have been out with someone else, to which he didn't want anyone to know exactly who it was, so he used the excuse he normally uses for her- for someone else.