𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

FOR ONCE, CATHERINE WAS HAVING A QUIET DAY TO HERSELF IN HER APARTMENT, THE GIRL DECIDING THAT SHE NEEDED HER WEEKLY, HECK DAILY DOSE OF DYLAN O'BRIEN. so, catherine's plan for the day?

was watching maze runner.

this was often a thing both her and eliza did, but since eliza was busy with jaden, the two enjoying their three month anniversary, catherine let the fact eliza was ditching her for jaden slide, as this was an important thing for the couple.

it had been four days since vinnie had to come and rescue catherine from becoming even more lost in the streets of los angeles, the exes haven't not spoke to eachother since, except for when replying in the group chat, but neither directly to one another.

it wasn't a big deal to catherine or vinnie, that they hung out that day, considering vinnie was just simply dropping catherine back at her home after her assuming she would be okay walking back from troys.

but when troy found out that they spent time in vinnie's car for the whole twenty minutes she was in there for,

let's just say the boy flipped.

troy had proceeded to text catherine, and when she didn't answer, the best way troy knew to get his best friends attention, was to get the three other members of the 'fantastic four' to message her about it.

and that's what they did.

upon hearing it, eliza rang catherine, squeaking down the phone to her, before quickly composing herself as she had received a look of utter disappointment from catherine. avani and riley had simply just texted the group chat repeatedly, knowing that eliza was perfectly fine with doing the job of annoying catherine perfectly fine by herself.

thankfully for catherine, after that day, no one mentioned it again. that was probably due to her threatening to hit them all with her car, and doing them all damage.

she was joking obviously.

but her friends weren't so sure. let's just say when catherine gets angry - it's time to run for cover.

back to her lazing around day, catherine had just made herself an caramel iced coffee, the girl now sitting in front of her tv, ready to see her husband that was in fact Dylan O'Brien.

"now come on Netflix, let me see my hubby."

catherinelunax added to her instagram story

vinnie was sitting in his apartment also, the boy having an apartment as well as living at the sway gaming home

vinnie was sitting in his apartment also, the boy having an apartment as well as living at the sway gaming home. the apartment wasn't technically his, he was house sitting for his friend that had gone travelling for the year, basically doing a gap year after having finished school.

because his friend, marcus, was going to be away for a year, and possibly even longer, vinnie made the place his home, moving in some of his stuff, but only the stuff that was easy to move out once his friend returned him.

after taking catherine home, vinnie felt it was best that he didn't text his ex-girlfriend, not wanting to see like the desperate boy that he was currently portraying.

vinnie didn't think he wanted to be with catherine again, he had just intended to mess with her a bit,
and then when having sensed the sexual tension, well vinnie thought about 'fuelling the fire' per say, and intensifying the sexual tension they both knew was present.

the one thing for sure vinnie was certain with when involving catherine, was that he hoped the two could be on good terms, that they can hang out together in a small group. sure they hung out at troy's, and then having of had to take her home, he knew they weren't fully on good terms.

he knew that him and catherine could be friends as they had been before they got together last year. thinking about catherine, she hadn't changed at all since the last time he had seen her, she was still her sarcastic self, and always kept vinnie on his toes.

vinnie was currently in the living room of the apartment, not watching the tv, but instead was focused on his phone, more specifically instagram. looking through fans and his friends stories, he came upon catherines. vinnie thought nothing of it, he just skipped right past it, just simply taking in that catherine was having a lazy day, just he was.

no big deal.

the sound of a message chime made the boy jump, him mumbling swear words to himself as he grew disappointed that he jumped at the sound of that. it was then that his eyebrows raised, his eyes widening at the text he clicked on.

incoming imessage

catherine🤨

catherine🤨
fancy coming over before the party on saturday?

vinnie🤔
you messing with me right?

catherine🤨
not at all

if we have the same friends, we need to start being civil

so i thought the best thing would be for us to get on somewhat good terms?

vinnie🤔
i-

i mean sure

catherine🤨
did my message give you a little scare there vinnie

vinnie🤔
not at all catherine

catherine🤨
don't like to yourself now vinnie boy,

you totally did get surprised at my message

vinnie🤔
okay i may have gotten surprsied

catherine🤨
rookie mistake there

you shouldn't have said that

vinnie🤔
what happened to you wanting to be on good terms?!

catherine🤨
what? i was!

okay i'll start being nice

i'll text you later.

vinnie🤔
what why?

catherine🤨
friends text

AUTHORS NOTE
hi hi

I don't know what this chapter is-🥺🙃

i guess catherine wants to be on good terms with Vinnie, that's a shock

2k reads?? that's crazy!

stay safe & remember you are loved 🥰