𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

CATHERINE WALKED INTO THE KITCHEN, HOPING TO SEE KIO AND RILEY SAT IN THERE, BUT NO. instead, it was just vinnie. he currently had his back next to the girl, his head held in his hands as he sat the kitchen island.

catherine decided to not say anything, instead she just walked towards the fridge, thankful that she had found orange juice. but now she just needed to find a glass.

"glasses are in that cupboard." vinnie spoke up, his head lifting up from his hands, a smile appearing on his face as he saw catherine wearing one of his hoodies, of which looked oversized to her, as she wanted to get out of her outfit from last night. "did i say that you could wear that?"

"well considering it's the one i bought you, i'd say it's mine." catherine responded, her head turning around to look at vinnie, the two exchanging smiles.

catherine had been feeling the aftermath of drinking, vinnie not so much as he had stopped drinking way before catherine had done.

so that left one question on vinnies mind.

did catherine remember the kiss last night?

cause he certainly did.

"how you feeling cat?" vinnie spoke up, his voice being calm, as he stirred his cup of coffee around in his hand, looking at catherine as she turned around after having poured herself a cup of orange juice.

"i'm fine vin, you?" vinnie nodded his head as his answer, as catherine walked to sit beside him after having of put the orange juice back away.

after having watched catherine disappear out of the living room to go to bed last night, his bed to be specific, vinnie couldn't stop smiling before him too resorting to go to sleep, on the sofa.

it might have been a tiny influence of the alcohol that made him kiss the girl, but vinnie had wanted to kiss catherine since he first had seen her back at the sway house.

he didn't know why he did exactly, he just felt the tension between the two since the first reunion.

maybe it was due to the unfinished business between the two? he didn't know.

but what he did know, was like he wanted to do it again. the only thinking holding him back was the unknown of whether catherine knew what had happened last night with the kiss.

"now vin, you are deep in your thoughts, i wouldn't want your brain to get sore from all that thinking your doing, so what's up?"

vinnie shook his head, at the semi insult catherine had just given him, they both had always used this sort of line to one another whenever the other was lost in their own thoughts.

"just thinking about last night."

"what about it?" catherine asked, vinnie wanting to frown at the girl who was taking a sip of her orange juice, him wanting her to have remembered.

"oh just the party, and having to be on guard all the time to make sure you didn't fall flat on your face on the walk up here."

"was i that bad?" catherine exclaimed, vinnie nodding his head as he began to let out a little laugh as catherine's eye grew wide, the girl feeling slightly embarrassed as to her drunken actions.

"it's nothing i haven't seen before."

"we do not talk about that new years." catherine stated, vinnie letting out another as the two teenagers thought back to that.